Options

Replies

• As_Sweet_As_Pea
    As_Sweet_As_Pea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! Great job!!
  • jillio17
    Options
    Aw, you look BEAUTIFUL!! Great job, girl!
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • kristy6200
    Options
    What a transformation!!! You look gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing, it is great motivation, congratulations!!!
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Good for you, amazing transformation! Congrats!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    wow! You look absolutely amazing! Great job! You have worked hard girl!!! Keep it up and enjoy the new you! ~Corina
  • freakyfreckles
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations on your success!!
  • sdstargazer
    Options
    Awesome!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!
  • JennaL890
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job and congratulations!!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! Congrats!
  • timarii
    timarii Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    GO YOU! Absolutely beautiful and wonderful progress!
  • kimsybabii
    Options
    Wow well done :-) how u do it? wud love some advice :)
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! I lost weight many different ways. The best thing to do is keep your workouts consistent for a while, but when you start to stall out, switch it up. Keep your body guessing. Same thing with foods too. I walked with my kids pushed the stroller all summer of 2011. Then I started working out slowly, Bob Harper DVD's are what i love the most. Then in the winter I did a no carb, no sugar, no starches, no dairies type of diet for about 40 days. I lost a LOT of weight that way. Then starting in Feb I did the same diet again (very hard to do but worth it) then in April I was finally thin enough and felt good enough to hit the gym hard core. Started running and doing interval workouts just whatever I felt like doing but the biggest thing i loved was running. I'm slow, and I can only go 3 miles without walking but I DONT CARE it feels amazing to be "runner". Never thought I could do it. But I can.

You never know what you're capable of, until you just DO IT.

Be patient. Drink TONS of water (seriously I drink like 8 bottles or more, or a gallon a day). Watch carbs, especially late at night. Keep your body guessing, switch things up. YOU CAN DO IT.
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You're super cute and very motivational!
  • ladyholt
    ladyholt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm 5'8" also, and my heaviest weight was 319. I'm down to 274 now and have started hitting the wall. Your story has given me an idea of what I hope to look like once I get under 200. Are there any special workouts you did? From the pictures, it looks like you have a totally flat stomach.

HAHA that is because in all my pics I am wearing SPANX ... honey please. I still have rolls its mostly extra skin now instead of fat but its still there! When I dress up and go out I wear spanx, this girl does NOT have a flat stomach LOL
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What a transformation!
  • noahsmommie
    noahsmommie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!