Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    nvm.
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    I'm not annoyed by anyone. Hmm, wait a second....me?
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Wow. Guess I'm missing something because I don't see anything wrong with the email about the missing plates. Maybe because stuff like that happens every single day where I work - lost packages, lost rolling carts, misplaced stuff.

Of course I work in a building with 2000+ people...... The only thing I've lost and not ask to have returned is my sanity.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I'm not annoyed by anyone. Hmm, wait a second....me?

Iceman, Are you THAT co worker?? hehe :)
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow, lots of judgmental people in here. lol I think the poster is funny...but that lady probably wont get the gesture so its lost i guess.

As for the tuna...haha Id do the same thing! That used to be one of my pet peeves too. I surely dont give a damn what anyone else thinks of what I bring for lunch nor do i care for their opinion. Only thing that used to annoy me was that no one could effectively microwave their popcorn without burning it. Quite possible the most annoying smell around an office. LOL

Just don't be surprised when one day when you need someone to do you a favour, swap the shift/go on out of the city trip/stay longer/ you name it ... somehow no one will be willing to help. It's simple, *kitten* don't recieve compashion.

So are you calling me an *kitten* now because i have a sense of humor? LOL Im one of the first in my office anywhere I work to help a co-worker out so that is a really bad assumption.

Deliberately doing things that annoy other people means having sense of humor? Amasing!
  • JennaM222
    Options
    Wow, lots of judgmental people in here. lol I think the poster is funny...but that lady probably wont get the gesture so its lost i guess.

As for the tuna...haha Id do the same thing! That used to be one of my pet peeves too. I surely dont give a damn what anyone else thinks of what I bring for lunch nor do i care for their opinion. Only thing that used to annoy me was that no one could effectively microwave their popcorn without burning it. Quite possible the most annoying smell around an office. LOL

Just don't be surprised when one day when you need someone to do you a favour, swap the shift/go on out of the city trip/stay longer/ you name it ... somehow no one will be willing to help. It's simple, *kitten* don't recieve compashion.

So are you calling me an *kitten* now because i have a sense of humor? LOL Im one of the first in my office anywhere I work to help a co-worker out so that is a really bad assumption.

Deliberately doing things that annoy other people means having sense of humor? Amasing!

You are deliberately annoying me - so what does that make you? exactly :):wink:
  • head_in_rainbows
    Options

Oh get a sense of Humor!!! This is all in fun and games. I won't stoop to your level and defend myself, becasue you are clearly just looking for an argument.

Have a great day :flowerforyou:

Stoop to my level? Oh dear! You deliberately do things that annoy your coworker and you call it sense of humor. Ok, I guess I don't even want to understand how this is funny and not *kitten* behaviour. Nevermind.
  • head_in_rainbows
    Options

You are deliberately annoying me - so what does that make you? exactly :):wink:

I am not aiming on being funny. I am simply stating that what you do is not cool in my book. If that makes me an asshoel in yours ... be that.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Leave a hand written ransom note, stating that if demands aren't met you will mail her the plates one piece at a time

LOL!! HAHAHA THIS had me cracking up while on a business call, had to put them on hold !! sooo funny
  • JennaM222
    Options

Oh get a sense of Humor!!! This is all in fun and games. I won't stoop to your level and defend myself, becasue you are clearly just looking for an argument.

Have a great day :flowerforyou:

Stoop to my level? Oh dear! You deliberately do things that annoy your coworker and you call it sense of humor. Ok, I guess I don't even want to understand how this is funny and not *kitten* behaviour. Nevermind.

Okay, have a great day!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    OMG you guys are all *kitten* LOL
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better...I appreciate your sense of humor :)

That is all...

bye
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Leave a hand written ransom note, stating that if demands aren't met you will mail her the plates one piece at a time

Hilarious! ;-)
  • JennaM222
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better...I appreciate your sense of humor :)

That is all...

bye

O good :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    As the 'super old cranky Bible-fearing' lady in MY office (well, at least I dont' have a big booty and am not a witch, although I've been called a beeeetch)...........................

...............what did she do that was wrong here? She wants to find the plates. Give her a break,

Sheesh - you young whippersnappers, always being so judgemental.

:wink: :wink: :smokin: :wink: :smokin: :smokin:

she is so cranky and mean!! I am always nice to her and say hello, and then she just looks at me like she is thinking, "that top is too tight, those boots are not appropriate, shirt too low, etc :) so A little harmless pay back :)

Has she ever commented on your clothing or are you just putting words in her mouth and judging her for it? If you're aware of the inappropriateness of your attire, perhaps you're being sensitive and assuming she's thinking these things. I'm surprised you haven't been told to change.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I would rather be the coworker trying to locate my plates than the coworker who comes on the internet bashing her to random people and making fun of her behind her back. "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    My co-worker makes a comment about the smell every time I eat tuna for lunch...so I routinely open up the tuna and let it air for awhile before indulging. :bigsmile:

I. Hate. Her.

But, I love my tuna and i will continue to eat it for lunch at least 3 times a week! :drinker:

I'm sure teh can jsut smells briliant in the end of the day. I'm surprised that people don't apeeciate it when teh kitchen/common area/open space reeks of tune left overs later in the day. ... There is a good rean for not bringing fish dishes to work ,... I think if anyone is being annoying here is you!

Omg lol!!! FUN SUCKER!!!!!!!

I get it now. You are simply one of those people who find being an *kitten* fun. Sorry for bothering.

Can we be friends? :flowerforyou:
  • doriyoung
    doriyoung Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    There is a super old cranky bible fearing judgemental big bootied witch looking lady at my office.

Wow...I hate to tell you - but when you complain about people being judgmental in sentences like this - it makes you look pretty hypocritical.
  • JennaM222
    Options
    Why is everyone wound so tightly. Has anyone seen the office?

oh Bother!!

Anyways, I hope you all have a great day and If you take offense to a practical joke, so be it :)
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    lol. That co-worker is now the reason why I have to wear an uniform in an office where I seldom see people, and when I do I have a field outfit to go and see them in which I would need to change out of my current uniform to put on boots and safety gear.
    Bahaha
    She is a front counter manager and upset with my spin on office wear. She was quite clearly jealous of how well my team was dressed and would always make snippy idiot comments towards us.
    She brown nosed our manager and within days we were fitted and suited up. Prison grey is such a hot colour!