Weight loss/Kids

Options
Do you think weight loss results differ once you've had kids. I had 2 c-sections and ever since the skin on my stomach is flabby. I dont know if I will ever get that tight stomach again. What are your thoughts?

Replies

• ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I also had 2 c-sections. Honestly I barely remember my pre-having-kids body (my kids are 9 and 7, so it's been a while!)....LOL! I do have a little loose skin on my lower tummy but I gained a LOT (and I mean a lot...if I could turn back time and re-do it, I totally would) of weight with my first pregnancy. I have several pictures that show my stomach on my profile page. I will say that my tummy is the last thing that I saw improvement in as I lost weight. It was really the last 10lbs or so where I noticed a big difference. And it's the first thing I notice a difference in if I gain a few pounds, even if the pounds are "fake" (water retention from too much sodium or a few days of not eating very clean).
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I live in hope no c sections but 3 kids one 9 lb7 and twins 7,4 and 7 lb. as you can imagine skin very stretched, almost at target weight but saggy skin in the abs. Hoping it gets better using lots of bio oil and concentrating on fat loss . Hope it works. I think my age is against me though I am 41.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I didn't have csections but I do have 4 kids. My pouch has gotten smaller but it's still there, I'm hoping it will flatten out eventually.
  • mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    2 c-sections here also, 1 bikini line cut with a 9lb12 boy, and a vertical cut for my 7lb12 girl, lots of saggy skin on lower tummy, doesn't seem to want to budge either, my kids are now 9 and 6, and lots of stretch marks arrggghhh!