Just finished my walk

Options
let me start by saying, that as hard as it is to get the motivation to start, it sure does pay off in the end, and you feel so refreshed.

So, before i left, i did up my "menu" for supper and I had 15cals left I could use. I came home from my walk, and added that to my exercise "diary", and lo and behold, i now end up with 173 cals i could use. that means I get to have that popcorn this evening as a snack and still end up with 73 in the positive :) (and maybe even add a little smidge of butter on my potato at supper time)

i am so glad I was referred to this website. i joined this morning, started my food menu and I feel better already. It certainly does help you learn when you need to stop eating.....

Replies

• MrBinkerton
    Options
    WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! I always dread it toooo but your right- it always feels amazing when your done! :)
  • Niibin
    Niibin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
    Popcorn is also my weakness right now. My roommate used to make a bag every night, and I think I got brainwashed or something because now I have that habit, too. Yeah, gotta love that feeling of accomplishment when you're done. and I also joined today so, welcome and good luck.
  • canadagirl79
    Options
    thanks, i feel good and certainly feel the burn LOL

my question is, when you gain back some of the calories, does this automatically mean that you need to eat some more to make sure you eat the required amount?