Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lose 30 pounds by Christmas with me!

Replies

• louiesa55
    louiesa55 Posts: 35 Member
    i'm in
  • Adforperu
    Adforperu Posts: 70 Member
    I'm in! I'm wanting to lose less, but will be losing at the same pace (if that makes sense!)
  • this_is_my_year
    this_is_my_year Posts: 38 Member
    Im in. I want to get from 178 to 140 with a loss of 38lb. 30 will do me fine for December though. :)
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    183 right now. 153 by Christmas would be great! Count me in! I'm 5' 7".
  • Thirty by Christmas sounds reasonable...count me in!:wink:
  • hbaby08
    hbaby08 Posts: 75
    Well everyone is in... so whats next? What are the details to start this group or are we using the one posted below?
  • I'm in also. Need to lose a lot more but 30 by Christmas would be great.
  • Raaless
    Raaless Posts: 33 Member
    Great, count me in too. 30 lbs by Christmas means 30 pds in 18 weeks, which is about 1.6 lbs a week. be ry achievable with the right food intake and exercise regime. I am currently achieving this.....so let's work together and make this happen! Good luck to us. We can do this!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    That will put me in OneDerLand! I'm in!!
  • LosinLady30
    LosinLady30 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm down let's do this!!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,722 Member
    Count me in....currently at 162.3 and my goal by the end of the year was 130.

What's your plan to lose all that by December? I am at the same and can't imagine losing that much ....
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Count me in!!!
  • On board all the way. Im ready to drop 30lbs by Dec! 177-147 here i come!
    :happy:
  • I am with you....I am at 180 and I need to get to 125. It seem like a long struggle. I know that I can do this.
  • VictoriaWarren80
    VictoriaWarren80 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey, wow!! How did you know that was my goal?? Count me in!
  • mtmom1012
    mtmom1012 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm in! My ultimate goal is another 85 by January 2014, so 30 by Christmas would get me quite a ways to my goal. 244 now, 214 by Christmas!

Katie
  • I'd love to lose 30 by Christmas! My only concern is that 30lbs is my goal weight and I'd have to lose consistently (no plateaus!) every single week!
  • sunnyd77
    sunnyd77 Posts: 15 Member
    Me too! 160 would love to be 130 at Christmas, count me in!
  • RaceyKay
    RaceyKay Posts: 6 Member
    I am definately in!!!! That would be the best present I could give to myself! VERY EXCITED and everyone on here is so motivating.
  • I have to lost 10 by October so I'll do what I can! I'll try to shoot for the 30 though!