Inspiration Board

Options
I want to make an inspiration board but could use some 'inspiration' haha
What quotes get you going and motivated to work out/lose weight?
I have a sign "Wake up with determination and go to bed with satisfaction" on the ceiling of my bed but am looking for other quotes to put on a bulletin board to put in my room. Anyone have one or have a suggestion? :)

Replies

• swarla
    swarla Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love "pain is temporary, quitting is forever", it really keeps me going when I am feeling tired. And I also love "the distance between dreams and reality is discipline", which helps me roll out of bed for my morning workout.
  • thatyogagirl
    thatyogagirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love, " if you don't take care of your body, where are you going to live? It always make me smile.

28176015.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I heard something similar to this and I tweaked it.

The only people in life that will tell you that you can't do something are the ones that have failed.
  • mjnov
    mjnov Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    "Don't reward yourself with food. You are not a dog." makes me laugh every time, and helps me to remember that just because i got a great work out it, does not mean i have permission to eat a tub of ice cream.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I heard something similar to this and I tweaked it.

The only people in life that will tell you that you can't do something are the ones that have failed.

Im stealing this quote!!!!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Picture of a sled dog with its head cocked:

"Oh, you ran a marathon? How heavy was the sled?"
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Check out Fitocracy's facebook page; they tend to post motivational or funny fitness pictures.