Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV for the day

Belle8312
Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
So there I was, ready to go home after a LONG day at work debating on whether to go to the gym or just keep heading towards the direction of my house. I had already decided to make it my cheat day based on the lunch I had, so I just figured why not make it a complete day and make this my day off from the gym?
Little did I know that my subconscious and car had a totally different idea...before I realized it, I was in the parking lot of the gym. That has never happened before! I always choose to go home over the gym when I am that exhausted.
I know for most people, this might not be a big deal. For me, it shows my mindset is starting to change. I know I can do this!

Oh, and my workout was 2 hours long. :smile: :drinker:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!