Over 100lbs to go and motivated...just lacking supporters :(

Options

Replies

• Butterbean6737
    Butterbean6737 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I log most days and would ne happy for the add. Good luck!
  • AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    This is a great site and I'm on here every day....anyone can feel free to add me
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    100lbs + for me to lose feel free to add
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :happy:
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Girl motivation is what we all need feel free to add me and anyone else can do so as well
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    Feel free to add me, on everyday and log everyday!
  • sabrinabum
    Options
    You're doing great hun, Im on all the time :) friend request coming your way
  • Nurturegirl
    Nurturegirl Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm serious, committed and need to lose ove 100 lbs too. I'm in this for the long haul, so feel free to add me.
  • ukcookie
    ukcookie Posts: 11
    Options
    I've got the about the same weight to get rid of too, so feel free to add me :-)
  • bod1972
    bod1972 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi

I can be your buddy if you like have just started.:happy:
  • helenzback
    helenzback Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm a compulsive weigher (food that is, not scales) and i plan my menu's daily and make changes to the weights and measures of portions accordingly. So i'm popping in and out all day it seems, please feel free to add me, I have an open diary and always looking for further support and inspiration.
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    You're doing awesome!! Add me :)
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Hello Nettabee. I'm Grace from London and will be one of your supporters. I've just started on this and found the support wonderful. I see that you have lost 14lb already and that is an amazing achievement. Just keep doing what you are doing and you will be inspired when you see the changes in you body and mindset. Feel free to leave messages for me.
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Shabba! You can add me................like you say, you have got to find the motivation yourself to change how you live, eat and exercise. I've got some good buddies on there and they're a hoot too :)
    I don't meant to sound annoying and I feel like I'm begging for friends. But a lot of the folks who were around when I first joined MFP have either deleted their pages, or just haven't logged in for months. My heaviest weight was 361.8 last year. I was 354 at the begining of this month (August 2012) and since then I've dropped down to 340. So yeah, this isn't a game anymore. Enough was enough and I'm sooooo determined to get this weight off...not for anyone but me! It just sucks when you have no one in your corner to root you on.

Anyway I'd love to have a few more folks in my corner, and would do the same for you!
  • MANdown_145
    Options
    You can add me, my long term goal is 145lbs but my short term is to get out of the 300s by October 2012 so I'm losing my weight slowly after 299. I love working out and look for people who like the same. We can motivate each other.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I had 100 to lose and I am 81% there. 19 to go.
  • nicksgurl3
    nicksgurl3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on here everyday! I'll be a buddy! i need supporters too!
  • lorigreg
    lorigreg Posts: 61
    Options
    I'd love to be in your corner!:flowerforyou:
  • MSmooth747
    MSmooth747 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day just sent you a request