Over 100lbs to go and motivated...just lacking supporters :(

Options

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I log on every day, and keep my food diary open (added motivation not to eat badly!) so feel free to add me. I've lost 40lbs since last year (baby weight) and have another 15-20 to go before i'm back in my old clothes (UK 12, US 8)
  • kimsybabii
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • connye13
    connye13 Posts: 19
    Options
    you can add me. i am almost on here everyday and know how tough it is.. 1 day at a time my friend: flowerforyou:
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I hit 400 days of logging yesterday! feel free to add me.......... I'm very active (currently training for a half marathon) though I used to be a couch potato.... I've lost almost 115lbs since January 2011. :)
  • MosierTim
    MosierTim Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am on your team!
  • alygonz
    alygonz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad! I'm in my 30's and I have 100 pounds to go. Started jogging and I love it ♥ Who new :-) you can add me, I logg in every day, sometimes I also need motivation. Ttyl
  • grumpythrowback
    Options
    Add me if you like - though you're probably inundated by now - 65lb to go for me!
  • Italapps
    Italapps Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You all can add me! I'm new too and plan on being very active on here!
  • LeslieC1970
    Options
    I am on almost every day and just as determined to lose weight. My journey will not be overnight so feel free to add me.
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    awww Girl I will be your friend! I have about 90lbs to lose so i intend to be on here for the long haul! Let's get this done girl! :bigsmile:
  • davlaur
    davlaur Posts: 34
    Options
    add me i will be here for ages, so much to lose!!!!! x:wink:
  • IrenieL
    IrenieL Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    anybody can add me as well I am determined !!!!!
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom.. so I'm pretty much always up here. I crave social interaction. Because, well.. Frankly.. My child is incapable of holding a conversation and all my friends work.

I've got a little over 100 lbs to lose, and I would love to help support you :) And that goes for anyone. Feel free to add me!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request to you! I have lost 80 so far with over 100 left to go. I find that logging everything really helps keep me accountable since I know people will see it! Plus its really easy for me to lose track of how much I am really eating if I dont. Congrats on your determination to get to your goals...you can do this!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I log in everyday - add me if you want to!

Regardless, good luck to you! It seems you are off to a great start!
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'll be in your corner. I am always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me.

<3 Paula
  • Nice_Nikki
    Nice_Nikki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new... I would love to have some friends on here... I am just starting out.
  • EmiluuRuiz
    Options
    I have been a member for a while, but finally got myself motivated to do the right thing. I am in the same boat and need support as well. I started approximately 8 day ago and have lost 3 documented pounds, but 6 on my scale so far! I dont have much support at home, since my fiance is naturally skinny. I haven't got any friends on myfitnesspal, but would love to gain some. I would love the support and provide you with the same. Any takers? Hope to hear from ya!
  • MandyKutz
    MandyKutz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me :smile:
  • bluestocking01
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and have been logging on everyday. Finally hit a breaking point and am determine to stick with it this time!! You can add me if you like.