My second weighing

MariaPerfect
MariaPerfect Posts: 28
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Good morning eveyone, hope your healthy eatting program's are going well for you all.
Had my second weighing this week and lost 3lb.
Weight loss so far = 6lb:bigsmile:

Replies

• Derm94
    Derm94 Posts: 20 Member
    Woo hoo!! Great job. Losing anything is hard. 3 lbs. That's awesome. Keep up the good work.
    Jennifer
  • Yay well done :)
    My second weigh in is not till sunday but fingers crossed i've done as well as you xx
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: You're doing awesome! :wink: Keep up the great job you're doing, and before you know it, you WILL be at your goal! :bigsmile:
  • daved71
    daved71 Posts: 65 Member
    Great job. My second weigh in is also on Sunday. Like Mrsberry, I hope I do as well as you( or at least lose something)
  • Thank you all so much for your kind replys.
    Let me know how you all get on with your weighingd.
    xXx
  • daved71
    daved71 Posts: 65 Member
    Well I just did my second weight in and was surprised to see that I have 4 pounds since last Sunday. That feels good seeing that.
  • mamacassi
    mamacassi Posts: 131
    It's crazy how fast it goes somehow! I've lost 7 pounds to date. Congrats!
    Keep going.
  • My weigh in is on Monday morning and last week (my 1st weigh in) I lost 6 pounds!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I can't wait until this Monday to see what the scale says, because I have been working SOOO hard!! :tongue: :tongue:

Congrats on your weight loss!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hope everything continues to go well!!! :drinker: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.