Replies

• Yummamamma
    Yummamamma Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    awesome job! keep it up :)
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I totally see the difference with just those 12 lbs.. WOW AMAZING!! Great job.. That shows me with my last 10-13 lbs.. that I will SEE a difference because sometimes I wonder if I will.
  • whairigaila
    Options
    Congratulations!! What are you doing for exercise? There is a nice difference there!!

I've been going to Metafit classes 4 - 5 times a week and doing an aqua zumba class as well on a Tuesday. xx

P.S Thanks!! x
  • noeasyweigh
    noeasyweigh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    RIght on! Keep it up!:tongue:
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're rocking this! Keep up the great work! :)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    great work
  • whairigaila
    Options
    Wow that is pretty awesome how much that 12lb loss shows on you. Your legs look much more toned, your back looks smoother, and even your arms look a bit smaller. Even though you have a ways to go, it was a very noticeable difference. What exercises are you doing??? :)

I can feel it on my back (daft i know!) but i dont hurt when i stretch to the side any more with the fat pinching together! x

P.S Metafit and Aqua Zumba x
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can see a noticible difference girl! what are you doing? Keep it up!!
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! Rock on, woman!
  • whairigaila
    Options
    Wow that is pretty awesome how much that 12lb loss shows on you. Your legs look much more toned, your back looks smoother, and even your arms look a bit smaller. Even though you have a ways to go, it was a very noticeable difference. What exercises are you doing??? :)

I can feel it on my back (daft i know!) but i dont hurt when i stretch to the side any more with the fat pinching together! x

P.S Metafit and Aqua Zumba x
  • whairigaila
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the good work...you are beautiful :)

awwww how nice are you??

That means a lot :) xx
  • whairigaila
    Options
    Great work there - I give you major props for showing your pictures. I've lost 52lb and still can't stand to show my pictures. Your doing wonderful hun, keep it up! You'll meet your goal faster than you expect :)

I've had the pics since sunday and I've thought about doing it and bottled it, thought about doing it and bottled it...in my confident moment i did it and i'm really glad i have.

The motivation from others is amazing.

You can do it honey - find that confidence! xx
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I can clearly see your weight loss--way to go!
  • KaylaDeAnnConners
    Options
    Way to go! That's awesome! :happy:
  • whairigaila
    Options
    Wonderful lost! You can definitely see the difference! How did you do it? Combined MFP food calorie counting and exercise?

Great job.

Grace

My friend April reccommended MFP to me when i had the crazy idea one monday morning of starving myself for a week to drop some pounds.

It was the best thing anyone has ever done for me. It's so easy to track what your eating and now i've found a class i like (metafit) i'm really enjoying exercise for the first time ever.

I'm off to Nice in the South of France in a few weeks (17 sleeps to be exact!) and i've bought a waterproof heart monitor so i can track my swimming i'll be doing every day xxx
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Awesome success! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • arozman2
    arozman2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you're doing awesome and I can totttallly see a difference in your pictures! I love when people post short term progress pictures they keep me motivated!!
  • Megz0405
    Megz0405 Posts: 38
    Options
    I think you can tell a difference!! Good job, keep up the good work!!
  • deemoore11
    Options
    Great Job!!! Very Motivating!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!