The Big 5-0!!!!

Options
oomalmal
oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
I'm so excited. As of this morning I've lost 50 lbs since last January. It makes me wish I had stayed focused the whole year instead of taking six months off. However, that hasn't stopped me from doing my happy dance, and having a huge grin all morning. I turn 30 next Sunday, and to be down the 50 lbs is just amazing. Since I've started losing weight, 50 was a big goal number to me, like it would mean I'm really doing this. When I turned 29 last year and I was 288 I knew I didn't want to be that when I turned 30. My goal for 31, is to be at my goal weight. Thank you MFP!!!

Replies

• casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! :smile:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! :smile:
  • LoriLynn51
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work and a very Happy Birthday!!:smile:
  • djcandcmk
    Options
    That is wonderful! do not think about what :should" be excited about what "did" happen!
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I don't have any before and after body pictures, because I usually deleted those. However in my profile page the picture in blue is before and the picture in green is about 20lbs ago.

Thanks!!!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Congrats and way to go!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Woo hooooooooo! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • jsummers76
    Options
    Your doing great !!! Keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!