I hope ur not an ex

Options
This is my first day of joining my fitness pal...
I have decided to write 2 things, one good and one bad. I will let you decide which one is which.
1. I am currently wearing leopard print pj's.
2. I am frigging hungry.

Replies

• Padraig62
    Options
    i think the bad is definitely the leopard print pj's ha ha, or it it a trick question? hee hee
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I think it's bad you thought typing a Y and an O and an E for the word "you're" was just too much work.

You're. You are. :)

That is all...
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    If you are hungry, you are doing it wrong! The PJs are bad though...
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Both are bad but being hungry is worse:)
  • kimastbury
    kimastbury Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, first day on MFP and you've been shot twice already, once for spelling and once cause you're dieting incorrectly! Don't take it to heart, it will happen all the time from what I've seen. If you can look at what you wrote and think... I really didn't deserve that.... then just let it roll off. I don't see anything wrong with either of those things. Leopard print can be cool or sexy given the right circumstances, and yes, you probably are hungry because you have turned your body on its head and food is uppermost in your mind. As long as you are being sensible and using all your calories, your body will settle down soon.

Just remember YOU'RE the boss! Did I spell that right? *giggle*
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    Wow, first day on MFP and you've been shot twice already, once for spelling and once cause you're dieting incorrectly! Don't take it to heart, it will happen all the time from what I've seen. If you can look at what you wrote and think... I really didn't deserve that.... then just let it roll off. I don't see anything wrong with either of those things. Leopard print can be cool or sexy given the right circumstances, and yes, you probably are hungry because you have turned your body on its head and food is uppermost in your mind. As long as you are being sensible and using all your calories, your body will settle down soon.

^^ :D:heart: :laugh:
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, you'll have the last laugh when those leopard print PJs are falling off you because you've lost so much weight, while they're still scanning posts for bad grammar, spelling and whatever else they want to give out about ;)

Seriously though, if you're hungry then you're more likely to lose motivation and give up.
  • kimastbury
    kimastbury Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Glad you have a sense of humor DetriotDarin! :tongue:
  • DetroitDarin
    Options

Glad you have a sense of humor DetriotDarin! :tongue:
    '

Hey - you've busted my chops...you can call me "Darin" now. Humour is my 3rd best sense.

:D
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the title of this thread...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    this_thread_is_worthless_without_pi.gif
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the title of this thread...

Word!
  • Flowf87
    Flowf87 Posts: 8
    Options
    I think it's bad you thought typing a Y and an O and an E for the word "you're" was just too much work.

That is all...

Ur annoying. Get dwn wid da kidz
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Looks like it's time to start drinking.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

That is all...

The English Major in me loves you
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

That is all...

maybe i need some more caffiene or something.. but i'm still trying to find where this is in the original posting...

nevermind its in the title.... see just a bit sleepy this morning
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    This is my first day of joining my fitness pal...
    I have decided to write 2 things, one good and one bad. I will let you decide which one is which.
    1. I am currently wearing leopard print pj's.
    2. I am frigging hungry.

dafuq?
  • sabrinar1982
    sabrinar1982 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

That is all...

I think I just fell in love ;) haha <3
  • msbobbitx
    msbobbitx Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    :-)
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options

That is all...

And this is why we're friends. Nice usage of the ellipsis, by the way! *high five*