How you doin'?

Options
auroranflash
auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
So, how are you feeling today? Like this?

XFNVq.gif

or like this?

apIfV.gif

Whether example A or example 2, What do you suppose contributed to your current mood?

Maybe you woke up and had the best workout of the week and are full of energy and ready to pounce on life?

or,

Maybe you feel like poo because you were especially lazy and just dragging around this morning, barely getting anything done?

I relate to example 1 today because, instead of sleeping in and then waking up at the last moment to get ready and rush off to work, I woke up, packed my breakfast and lunch for the day, then spent a little while cleaning and being active. I gave myself plenty of time to get ready and even do a few extra things to help me have a better day.

So, ?

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I am a little of both. I'm dealing with some *kitten* but I'm hyped up on caffeine and nicotine. *cheering*
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Example 2. I stayed up too late working out, lost track of time, and wore myself out. Ended up sleeping through the alarm clock... TWICE!!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Hahaha so cute!!

I'm #1. for the first time in like...... forever. I got up and did abs before I got ready for work... have to make it a habit....

But #2 it adorable! that poor dog!! lol
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    example a times 10 i wanna work out so bad
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go with number 2 ..........I could not get my *kitten* out of bed this a.m. Need. More. Sleep.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Example 2.

1. Worked a full day yesterday.
    2. Rushed home to workout.
    3. Almost died working out (Month 2, Day 2 Insanity, whoever decide there should be that many pushups EVER and that many variations of pushups is an *kitten* and I want to throat punch them).
    4. Had to make dinner for the family visiting.
    5. had to bake cookies.
    6. Snoozed far too many times this morning because I was so sore and tired.
    7. Got to work late.

God, I sound like a whiny b*itch. :sad: :sad:
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I got up 5 minutes before my alarm went off. That is normal. I actually got everything done as normal before work, packed lunch and set up breakfast for the drive to work. (Breakfast peanut butter sammich on toast.)

But shaving made a time warp. I only shave my face three times a week, and shaving today I lost some time somewhere...so left on time but only just.

Got to work in a good mood and clocked in early as there was some work that needed doing.....I will actually benefit by getting off early Friday to go camping.
  • auroranflash
    Options
    Well, I have been Doggy B for far too many days ....weeks ...in a row. Very blah, not caring.

To wake up and feel more like Doggy A was such a sharp contrast and I felt much better for it. I think I will do all that I can to wake up as Doggy A as many days as possible from now on.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    bahahahahahaha was that second dog like... falling asleep? That's hilarious...

Yesterday I was number 2. Everything that could have gone wrong at work was going wrong. It was so frustrating. I was so exhausted at the end of the day I skipped Kung Fu and just went home to go to sleep. I just felt terrible.

Today I'm example one because I've resolved that today will be better than yesterday. The guy I've been talking to a lot made me feel happy (^_^), the problems at work from yesterday are getting resolved, I'm going to see my bestie for dinner... so yea I could obsess over a trampoline today. :P
  • tarabear826
    Options
    I'm the second dog... Lol. I was up WAY too late, plus I had a fantastic workout yesterday evening.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    #2... But I'm always that way at work.
  • auroranflash
    Options
    #2... But I'm always that way at work.

Love your outfit, hair, and sword. Super hot. :heart:
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    If you would've asked me yesterday, I would've said #2. However, today is a new day and I've totally got this *kitten*, so #1 it is!
  • Asha0714
    Asha0714 Posts: 88
    Options
    eh, more like this...

951.gif
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    Is Wednesday over yet?
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    All of you people who are Number 2?

lolol..........potty humor always gets me.

As for me? I actually got almost 8 HOURS OF SLEEP last night. I cannot remember the last time that happened. It felt so good.

And today is one day closer to my retirement day of Sept 28th, so LIFE IS SO DAMN GOOD!

whoot whoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Normally I'd be the second one, as I was out late at a baseball game and I'm tired.

But today I'm def the first one...as I look good, I'm done all my work, and I've got some good plans tonight and the rest of the week. WIN.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I am bored and still have 5 more hours to go! :(