Went to strip club first time ever

Options

Replies

• _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Haha, wow, some of you people are *kitten*, thanks to the people who gave me a genuine comment.

Oh ffs. :huh:
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    We have a new one here. The cocktail waitresses & bar tenders are nude, too.

Really ?! At the risk of sounding like a prude, I would NOT want nude bar tenders preparing my drinks!! Eww! The strippers, fine... but not the people handling your food and cocktails!

I'm fairly sure there are more germs on their hands than on their boobs?

She said 'nude' though. It wasn't their boobs I was thinking might be less than hygienic.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    A male friend of mine is a bouncer at a local club, so I go quite often b/c I get in and drink for free.
    I go so much that they don't even phase me now lol have even become friends with a few
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Really ?! At the risk of sounding like a prude, I would NOT want nude bar tenders preparing my drinks!! Eww! The strippers, fine... but not the people handling your food and cocktails!

Got to mix the COCKtails with something. :laugh:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the occasional jaunt to a strip club. Mostly because I'm so curious about other people's bodies and let's face it, they don't hide much there. I always leave feeling good about myself too because I get so much more attention from the girls than my guy friends do. Ladykiller, right here awww yeah! :drinker:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Yes, I agree. My wallet however does not.

I missed the point of the thread due to this picture.

You and me both girl! I actually went and checked out the profile to see the pic a bit bigger! :blushing:
    Damn. Said too much.
  • staceface519
    Options
    I am a bisexual woman and I just have to say, I love strippers. I went to a Wellington (NZ) club Saturday night and I was blown away! Loved loved loved it!!!!!!! Can't get those girls out of my head :) rant over.....:D

me too. love strip clubs. and then the stippers bodies make me feel fat about myself. lol. . . .

oh i miss the days when i used to dance and i was skinny as a twig! . . oh now i have new motivation!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options

All I see is *kitten* and I'm so glad you're my friend! That is all.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I am a bisexual woman and I just have to say, I love strippers. I went to a Wellington (NZ) club Saturday night and I was blown away! Loved loved loved it!!!!!!! Can't get those girls out of my head :) rant over.....:D

me too. love strip clubs. and then the stippers bodies make me feel fat about myself. lol

Don't feel fat. A lot of them use crank/other drugs. Be happy about yourself. There are some strippers though who live a healthy lifestyle though
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options

Wow ... nice *kitten*!
  • weeblex
    weeblex Posts: 411 Member
    Options

She said 'nude' though. It wasn't their boobs I was thinking might be less than hygienic.

I hope my food and drink is far away from that, unless she has a really impressive way of holding the tray :bigsmile:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

All I see is *kitten* and I'm so glad you're my friend! That is all.

Yes. This too.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I went to a strip club once... I was 19. I about killed myself. I understand body types vary.. but come on! Amatuer night!? REALLY?!!??! I haven't been back since.

:noway: Amateur Night is just wrong...

I personally have not been to one

And then there is the Clermont Lounge in Atlanta where strippers go to retire. Who ever dragged you to amateur night should be fired as a friend!
  • adampk17
    adampk17 Posts: 15
    Options
    strip clubs are like being at a buffet with your jaw wired shut

Exactly!

Sure, I love to empty my wallet so I can be sexually frustrated. I like to look but the strip bars are such a rip off.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    strip clubs are like being at a buffet with your jaw wired shut

You're going to the wrong strip clubs then.

However, believe me, it's a good thing
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options

me too. love strip clubs. and then the stippers bodies make me feel fat about myself. lol

Don't feel fat. A lot of them use crank/other drugs. Be happy about yourself. There are some strippers though who live a healthy lifestyle though

I have heard that pole dancing is a really good work out. Burns a ton of calories, great core work out, and can tone up your abs.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I got kick out of a strip club in Scotland for telling a "dancer", who looked VERY YOUNG, to F off, because I had pairs of socks that was older than her......... needless to say the young lady took offence and the nice friendly door staff helped me on my way out of the building........
  • EbAbYgONhArD2013
    Options
    I just went for the first time to a nude strip club with my husband and I had a blast I can't wait to go back! I enjoyed watching the dancers and my husband even paid for a lap dance for me. I am sure my husband won't have a problem taking me back lmao:laugh:
  • GeorgiaElliot
    Options
    The strippers who actually know how to dance and pole are so incredibly ripped and awesome. Pretty admirable levels of fitness for the girls who flip their bodies around like its nothing.

Agreed! Very motivating! And lots of fun!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options

I hope my food and drink is far away from that, unless she has a really impressive way of holding the tray :bigsmile:

Haha. Or HE :) And, I'm not gonna lie, that would impress the hell outta me.... just not near MY drink.