Went to strip club first time ever

Options
124»

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I am a bisexual woman and I just have to say, I love strippers. I went to a Wellington (NZ) club Saturday night and I was blown away! Loved loved loved it!!!!!!! Can't get those girls out of my head :) rant over.....:D

me too. love strip clubs. and then the stippers bodies make me feel fat about myself. lol

Don't feel fat. A lot of them use crank/other drugs. Be happy about yourself. There are some strippers though who live a healthy lifestyle though

I have heard that pole dancing is a really good work out. Burns a ton of calories, great core work out, and can tone up your abs.

I was making a generalization. Perhaps I'm wrong in making one, it's just been my experience as a strip club frequenter and somebody who knows the behind the scenes of these clubs.

And yes, it is a very very good workout itself
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    There's no place in a true strip club for amateurs.....nobody wants to see someone who doesn't know what their doing "try" and do it, and customers don't come in to see girls who have no rhythm and don't know what the hell their doing....the first club I worked at had amateur night..the customers complained and they removed it....

Any one who is considering going into stripping, I suggest taking a pole dancing class like I teach...watch videos...actually go to the clubs and watch....its a lot harder than a lot of the girls think....

but it isn't hard to dance and be seductive, unless some girls just need to be taught it. at regular clubs i go up on the stage quite frequently, not to strip, but to dance. and i have been told by numbers of people that i am great and often get pulled up onto the stage....and then i go to strip clubs and see these girls, and it wasn't amateur night. it was like they were walking slowly back and forth to the pole, holding the pole to walk around it, then taking off another piece of clothing. thing is, all the girls did it, it was soooo boring. the girl who gave me a shot was more entertaining!

There are two types of women who work in strip clubs. Those that take clothes of for money and those that dance. Two totally different creatures.
  • Asha0714
    Asha0714 Posts: 88
    Options
    We have a new one here. The cocktail waitresses & bar tenders are nude, too.

Really ?! At the risk of sounding like a prude, I would NOT want nude bar tenders preparing my drinks!! Eww! The strippers, fine... but not the people handling your food and cocktails!

I'm fairly sure there are more germs on their hands than on their boobs?

She said 'nude' though. It wasn't their boobs I was thinking might be less than hygienic.

I hope my food and drink is far away from that, unless she has a really impressive way of holding the tray :bigsmile:

Haha. Or HE :) And, I'm not gonna lie, that would impress the hell outta me.... just not near MY drink.

My bf was the best man in our friends wedding, so of course their party bus stopped there. (I don't think their bus ever left either haha) I'm not sure that the chicks are always naked. Maybe just for special events. I know they were in the VIP. According to him, it was pretty impressive.
  • GeorgiaElliot
    Options
    strip clubs are like being at a buffet with your jaw wired shut

Exactly!

Sure, I love to empty my wallet so I can be sexually frustrated. I like to look but the strip bars are such a rip off.

The sexual frustration is the best reason to go as a couple.
  • sassydebbie67
    Options
    Never been to a Strip Club, but would Love to see what it's all about.., Hubby keeps saying he's going to take me but i'm still waiting......:sad:
  • weeblex
    weeblex Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Never been to a Strip Club, but would Love to see what it's all about.., Hubby keeps saying he's going to take me but i'm still waiting......:sad:

Tell him you are going Friday night and he is welcome to join you :smile:
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I lived in a small town in oregon
    One of the strippers had a vestigial tail

What she hot?
  • RainHoward
    Options
    <---- Love of anyplace you can watch people take clothes off :drinker:

Come on over
  • RainHoward
    Options
    I lived in a small town in oregon
    One of the strippers had a vestigial tail

What she hot?

Sounds like the one in Astoria
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    lol i don't know what strip clubs you have been to buuuuut all of the strippers have seen look like the would smell like a dumpster...yikes
  • happythermia
    Options
    sounds like more of a yay than a rant ;-)