Anyone Needing to Lose 150lbs or more and very supportive?

Options
Hi, I am looking for new friends that need to lose 150lbs or more and are good at being encouraging, really into giving feed back and help, if interested, just add me

About my journey: I began losing weight this time around back in Jan, I am 70lbs down, and have lost 5 dress sizes, I have about 170 lbs to go, maybe 200 depending on how I look and feel..I need all the encouragement I can get. I workout a lot and struggle with my sodium intake a lot!!

Can't wait to start talking to new people that are in the same boat as me!!

Replies

• msmary1213
    msmary1213 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would liketo lose 150 lbs. I haven't had the support from anyone until I found this website. So, I am hear for you. Congratulations, on your progress so far!!!
  • samcorvus
    samcorvus Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is only 140, and I'm already 40 down, but if you want encouragement I'm willing to help.
  • Stacylynn1977
    Stacylynn1977 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would liketo lose 150 lbs. I haven't had the support from anyone until I found this website. So, I am hear for you. Congratulations, on your progress so far!!!

you are already on my friends list :) and you are doing great!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Hello! My overall weight loss goal is 155. I have lost 57 so far. Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • Crochetkisses
    Crochetkisses Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just sent a request to you.
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi...I started needing to lose 170 lbs. I now "only" need to lose 147. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kristina. I actually just posted a topic about this. I have about 170 poounds to lose (originally 220!) and I log in every single day. I would love to be a support for you, or ANYONE with similar goals!

I'll send you a request now. Everyone else feel free to add me!
  • clane55
    clane55 Posts: 9
    Options
    i need to loose about 135 lbs but have set a goal of 86 first....lost 8 and have 78 more to go for the first goal.. I would love to add you as a friend.. :happy:
  • caite1988
    Options
    I have about 154 lbs to lose. I could use a few friends on here to keep me motivated too!
  • heretic911
    heretic911 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I still have over 100 to lose so count me in. Congrats on your progress so far!!
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Tammy. I have about 140 to 150 pounds to lose. My weight gain started when my daughter, Brittany was killed in an auto accident. Hate to call it an accident cause when someone choses to get behind a wheel and drive when they should not it is not an accident.
  • UncleRiotous
    Options
    Five years ago I lost about 85 lbs and just wanted to put a note of encouragement in. I went from couch potato to being a fairly serious cyclist at the same time and on every single level of my life I feel hugely better without the weight. Good luck and good on you for going for it.
  • msmarisa21
    msmarisa21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 200 lbs....please add me as a friend if you want :)
  • EmilyMarieMo
    EmilyMarieMo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you want. I'm always will to help if I can. I'm 5'3, started at 246.8 in January this year and am down 63 since then. I'm far from perfect and still have a lot to learn. I also still have good days and bad... but live and learn and try again.
  • rayraygbs
    Options
    i've got about 70 lbs that i want to lose, but feel free to add me anyone if you need support! we all need it!
  • Colleen_G
    Options
    We are already friends...but...I have more than 150 lbs to lose and anyone else wanting a friend for their journey is welcome to add me under 3 conditions:

1. YOU EAT!

&

2. YOU MOVE!

&

3. YOUR DIARY IS OPEN!

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I try to eat a fairly clean diet, very little processed foods.