Looking for serious,dedicated people who have a LOT to lose!

Options
Hey there. I'm Kristina. I'm 24, and I currently weigh 300.8 pounds. My starting weight was around 350, and I've lost 50 pounds since March 2012. I'm 5'4, and my ultimate goal weight is to be around 130, with a BMI of under 24. Oh, and I want Abs. And a cute butt.
I've been sober (no drugs, no alcohol.. I rarely take aspirin) for almost 2 years now.

MFP is really my only source of support and motivation, and it's a great place for me to share those fitness-related qualms that I can't share everywhere else. I have some pretty great friends here on MFP, and without them, I don't think I'd be where I am right now.
However, I do have some friends here who aren't exactly what I'm looking for in a MFP support system. Like, people who don't eat enough, or eat right, and who don't exercise, or who exercise ALL.THE.TIME. To the point where I think they are being dishonest with their exercise and food logs because there's no way someone can live like that.

So, here's what I'm looking for in a support system:
First of all, you have to be DEAD SERIOUS about losing weight, changing your lifestyle, and becoming the best version of you that you can be. I Log in every single day. I really want to log in one morning and have it say "Omgiacobbi has logged in for 365 days in a row!" It's a goal of mine. I would like it if you share that goal as well.

Second: I only add people with open diaries. I don't like people who hide what they are eating, or how much they exercise. I'm trying to be as honest as possible with my weight loss, and I'd appreciate it if you did the same.

Third: I like to add people who have either lost a significant amount of weight, or who have a significant amount to lose. And to specify "significant", I'm talking like, 50+ pounds.

Fourth, and final: No disordered-eating people, or people who think having an eating-disorder is the best way to lose weight. I have had to delete 5 people in the last 4 days because of this. I know it would probably surprise you, but I suffered with EDNOS as a teenager, and into adulthood. I cannot be triggered, and refuse to be. I want to do this the right way. And so should you!

Sorry if any of this comes off as judgmental and cold. That's not what I'm trying to accomplish by posting this, at all. I just want to have a tight-knit support system that will help me reach my goals.

If you feel like you fit these criteria, please add me!

Replies

• omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Bump. No takers? :/
  • praskovka
    Options
    Hey there :) I really like ambitious people like you!Wish you luck with your weight loss.Also,I know that I'm not the type of MFP friends you need but I'm glad that we're friends on here and that we're supporting each other.
    And again,good luck! :)
  • Missanticipated
    Options
    Glad you added me looks like we have a lot in common. I'm 5'4 and want to be around 140lbs ideally probably a bit smaller but I'm being realistic with myself. I've got around 80lbs to lose. I'm 23, I do drink but don't take drugs ( apart from prescribed) I love the encouragement I get from MFP friends :)
  • praskovka
    Options
    bump^^ don't be shy people.. :happy:
  • wrinju
    wrinju Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I just sent a friend request.
  • DreyLove
    DreyLove Posts: 13
    Options
    Congrats on loosing the first 50! I'm at your current weight now. Hopefully we can loose many more lbs. together!
  • LikesVeges
    LikesVeges Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What have we got to lose? ...um....jk. Sent you a request.
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request, I think I tick all your boxes lol
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 50 pounds so far!! :)
  • asayer
    asayer Posts: 47
    Options
    Bumppppppppp
  • FeliciaNicole86
    Options
    I sent you a request! I am also DEAD serious about losing and doing it RIGHT!
  • Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request.
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Also sent you a request!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    just sent you a friend request :D
  • banshishi
    banshishi Posts: 197
    Options
    Dunno if I fit but was 315lbs...got down 220 then slipped and ended up back up to 252..so head down and shoulder in I am determined to get down to 168. My diary is open to friends, so if you want to add me feel free if I dont meet your criteria, I sincerely wish you the very best and your hard work and determination will get you where you want to be I have no doubt!
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want, the more the merrier
    i log almost religiously
  • megaroonies
    Options
    I would like to be your friend. I'm older than you. I only drink socially maybe 1 or times a week. I have lost a significant amount of weight and kept it off. I have had to literally change my lifestyle in order to accomplish this. Your lucky that you are even younger than I was when you started this journey. I still struggle and probably will for the rest of my life whenever I am around any type of yummy food. Unfortunately for me that is almost everything. I am very happy about the weight loss I have accomplished however now I am stuck. I would really like to lose another 27 lbs.
    Good luck and don't ever stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • praskovka
    Options
    bump :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 145 lbs to lose total. I am really serious about losing weight this time.. the honest way, not by taking some 'magic' pill, but by improving my eating habits and by exercising. I log everyday (i think the last day count said 45 days a couple days ago) and I try to be active somewhere on the boards everyday. My diary is open because I feel if I am embarrassed about someone seeing what I have on there, then I shouldn't eat it. Anyone is free to add me if you wish :)
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    I think I may fit the profile, though I may be too old! LOL I'm seriously at this again, and my diary is open. Read my profile and you decide.