NEW! Need Friends

Options
Hi there everyone! I'm in the Colorado Springs area and I just started today! I lost a lot of weight last year but because of poor health I put most of it back on.
I'm starting again and have had OK results but am excited to be here and hope to meet lots of people who can support me and to support!
Let me know who you are and how you are getting yourself in shape!
Nice to meet you all

-R-

Replies

• Jade_Empriss
    Options
    my name is esther i started yesterday im excited about this web sit. and im sorry you got sick, but i am glad you are better ^_^.
    im dieting with cardio work outs three days a week.
  • kbob89
    kbob89 Posts: 8
    Options
    feel free to add me!! I love having active friends on here!!! keeps me going!!
  • agauthier76
    agauthier76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • moonfruity
    moonfruity Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to eat clean, and exercise anytime I'm over calories. My diary is open too.
  • purplepeopleeater39
    Options
    I am new and need alot of support, any new friends would be great thanks
  • lindaswelker1
    lindaswelker1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I used MFP to lose 32 pounds & then deleted my account (not thinking about what I was doing). I still want to lose another 40 so I signed back up.
  • Jrunner
    Jrunner Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm Jesse and I am an emotional eater, so that's my struggle. Otherwise, when I am not having a pitty party, I cardio exercise on lunch and do something afterwork. I also run on the weekends. I need new shoes so I can't wait to save up some extra cash to by some soon. I love using Fitness Pal to count my calories, very easy. I just had two bad weeks so I need to get out of that funk. Please add me because I need the encouragement also :)