VISALUS V-SHAPE.

Options
Has anyone tried any products from Visalus?

I bought the powder and have been replacing one meal with the shake per day. I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried this and the results.

I have only been doing it for a few days, so I dont know quite yet what the outcome will be. I do know it is filling, delicious and I feel good since i been doing it.

Just curious as to if it works for weight loss...

Replies

• onesexyhawaiian
    Options
    i did! i replaced two meals a day with it, and lost about 10 lbs... but i found it hard to completely replace meals with only a drink so i stopped, and guess what happened,.... i gained everything back!! so i decided to not do it anymore and just try to eat much better and workout more...
  • KlaMorgan
    KlaMorgan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    oh ok! i definetly do not want to gain it all back once i stop. I know theres no magic shake/pill or diet.. gues ill just stick with healthy eaiting and exercise!! :)
  • GunnerGirl029
    GunnerGirl029 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did two shakes a day for a while plus snacks and lost about 10 lbs. Havent gained any back in the 6 months since but I still watch what I eat and work out. :)

Do what makes you happy!
  • nicspoor
    Options
    I started a week and a half ago. I lost 4 pounds the first week, but I am finding it very difficult this week. I am ravenous. I am replacing two meals a day with the vitamins and the appetite suppresent. The outcome for me was I overate yesterday and ate things that I shouldn't have because I was so hungry. I agree with the other person who posted. Do what makes you happy. If you like it and don't have any problems it can't hurt.
  • KlaMorgan
    KlaMorgan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    thanks !! :)
  • LindseyRoot
    Options
    I have been using Visalus for several months now, LOVE IT! i have lost over 30lbs and i still have at least one shake everyday to kick off my day, plus it's fast, easy and taste fantastic. Good Luck.
  • LindseyRoot
    Options
    I have been using Visalus for several months now, LOVE IT! i have lost over 30lbs and i still have at least one shake everyday to kick off my day, plus it's fast, easy and taste fantastic. Good Luck.

i know my ticker only says 7, but that's since i added my fitness pal. :)
  • ellehcimyelhsa
    Options
    The whole "trick" with any type of shake for a meal replacement is just that it makes you eat way less calories than you normally would. The ingredients in a shake are less than appetizing and soy-based. You'll get the results you want with eating healthy and probably feel much better too.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    The shake is good for replacing a meal, say when instead of eating fast food or something bad. But if you can make a healthy meal instead, you're better off with whole foods.
    The rest of the Visulus supplements aren't the best quality for the price. There are definitely better options out there. The vitamins they give you are garbage! Just as any tablet vitamins are. You end up peeing 85-90% of tablet vitamins out. Get a cold processed liquid or powedered form multi vitamin. You'll absorb 90-100% of those!

Check out totalnutritiondallas.com they have a few full lines of supplements for you to choose from. I love their meal replacement shakes cuz it's a nice low carb option meal replacement. Something like 15g carbs, 30g protein, and 5g fiber that keeps you full.
  • dmeyrich89
    Options
    The whole "trick" with any type of shake for a meal replacement is just that it makes you eat way less calories than you normally would. The ingredients in a shake are less than appetizing and soy-based. You'll get the results you want with eating healthy and probably feel much better too.

I agree with the above!!! Plus shakes never fill me up. I always have to eat solid food with them or I am hungry within an hour.
  • Cherrybomb2012
    Options
    Im actually being sponosed right now by Visalus to help prep for a show im doi in 6 months...
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/cherrybomb.bodybyvi

if you are worried the products dont work I invite you to follow me on my journey and see what kind of results I get.

I actually do the two shakes a day plus 3 other 'meals' because of how much im in the gym and i STILL lost 4 lbs this week. It taste awesome, has a good amount of protien, LOW carbs (which i loveeee) and it mixes well with a variety of things.

Again, some like to just replace two meals a day with the shake, eat dinner, have healthy snacks... it all depends on your goals and the amount of work you are willing to do.

good luck!