What do you "pig out" to on cheat days?

Options

Replies

• sdc225
    sdc225 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mexican food!!! Not Fajitas.. I'm talking about gewie cheese enchilladas, spanish rice, refried beans, along with chips and salsa!!! But, I only do that if I've gotten in a good workout first!!! Gotta work for it!!! :wink: :tongue:

OMGGGG that sounds delicious!
  • SOCALGIRLY38
    SOCALGIRLY38 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This isn't a weakly thing... More like monthly or bi-monthly... Cheesecake Factory cheesecake! YUM
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    sadly....plain white bread...nothing on it...just two slices of plain white bread.....
  • cutesmile79
    Options
    Carne Asada Nachos for my Birthday and the free ice cream from baskin robbins. Yum. But for the most part try to fit it in my calories.
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Usually i can just fit my "cheat" meals into my macros anyway.

Pretty much this. My biggest "treats" are cheese and mashed potatoes. Once during football season I will stuff myself with Nachos and cheese dip and on Thanksgiving I will go overboard on mashed potatoes.
  • sandrahulleman
    Options
    Yeah, I don't have cheat days. I eat pretty much what I want within portion limits. And I also keep it within my maximums for the day.
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Pizza, chips and queso, Ben and Jerry's Half-baked. Mmmm nom nom nom.
  • smaschin
    smaschin Posts: 91
    Options
    English fry up, chinese, fish and chips all at least once a week usually on a saturday and sunday which are usually my cheat days where i have anything from 2000 to 4000 calories easy each day
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Beer... I have my beer quota for one night a week... And that's way better than every night every week. :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    It varies. And it's not always something unhealthy. Not all, but a lot of the foods I love most are healthy so often for cheat days I just pig out on my favorite homemade dishes - such as 2 heaping platefuls of spaghetti with an entire bottle of red, or more nachos or guacamole than any one person should eat at one time with Sangria or Corona, or eat an entire homemade wholegrain veggie pizza, etc.. But also sometimes I like to go out for some beer and chicken wings, or throw some baby back ribs on the grill (last week's splurge)

Or I just like to go to restaurant, order a bottle of wine, appetizer, meal and dessert and eat every last bite!

My problem has always been with the amount of food I like to eat rather than the quality. :ohwell:
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    mexican all the way!!! fajjitas, buritos, tacos etc with aloaaaadd of cheesy jalapeno nachos with sour cream and chive, salsa and guacomole!! mmmmmmmm
  • bexxxster
    bexxxster Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have my cheat days on a Sunday so that I can have myself a beast of a Sunday roast with all the trimmings! I couldn't live without a meal like that once a week lol
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    SWEET POTATO TEMPURA.

cheat day is usually the day my boyfriend and i go out for date night, sushi dinner and a movie.

Yum! Totally agree :tongue:
  • SueGlazier
    SueGlazier Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    PIZZA!!! Every Friday, but I do try to ensure that it does fit into my calorie quota for the day by adding more exercise if I have to so that I have the extra calories to play with :)
  • roduk
    roduk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    burgers and fries, Chinese, Indian, Japanese. homemade pizza. Just about anything loaded with fat and carbs. < this has got to stop!
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    I haven't had a cheat day yet but I plan to this Thanksgiving (Canada) :drinker:
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Ok my biggest cheater only happens when I go to my boyfriends parents cottage, HEAVY CREAM ICE CREAM OMG.

just. what. even. the. best. ever.

I'm not even a big ice cream lover, but this stuff!! soft serve cone dipped in chocolate and rainbow sprinkles.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    No cheat days for me! I'm dedicated to this **** haha
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    And every Sunday after my "long" run that burns in the 600-800 calorie range I have a Mtn Dew.
  • sierrajade2012
    Options
    ANYTHING FROM PIZZA HUT NOMNOMNOM