What's wrong with this picture?

Options
I was saddened when I received this picture from a nearby resort. Uh....fake hiking anyone?
081112_02.jpg
081112_03.jpg

Replies

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    LMFAO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    So my softball team used to play the inventor of the segway's team in Bedford NH on his private field. The funniest thing that ever happened was one of the women on the other team has a crying kid, she tried to calm him then asked if he wanted to go for a walk, he said yes, so she picked him up, hopped on her segway and drove away.
  • cserg
    cserg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I recently visited LA and went on a 36 mile bike tour of Beverly hills, Hollywood, Santa Monica etc and it was a blast and great exercise. The next day I saw some folks doing the tour on these as well and was really sad for them. I have the memory of a great work out on my trip and they will have the memory of being really lazy!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. That pretty much sums up the reason for the growing obesity epidemic!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    this totally cracked me up!. I mean come on people..get out and walk!
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Future MFP'ers ;)
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of all the people shopping in Walmart on the little electric carts.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    ooh..or how about Wall-E...those people riding around all obese on those moving chairs..