30 Day Shred Buddies (fresh faces for my feed :))

Options

Replies

• Karlethia
    Karlethia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 1!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2. I don't do it everyday more like 4-5 times a week.
  • ladyoflb
    ladyoflb Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I completed day 2 of level 1 this morning. My legs
    are soooo sore!!! But it feels soooo good! I wish
    everyone the best of luck!!
  • cefisher100
    Options
    Day 3 of level 1. Yup. Crazy sore. I'm hoping that it gets better within the next couple of days.
  • KT022
    KT022 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 of Lvl 1 - my legs are killing me! I also find the push-ups quite difficult because I broke my hand near the wrist bone in April and had two operations on it, so it's quite stiff - but I'm just working through it because if I don't I won't get anywhere!
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Day 5 today and getting better!
  • 92_sweetheart
    92_sweetheart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am currently Day 1 of level 2.
  • makani_raine
    makani_raine Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of level 1 and dannnnnng my legs are in pain!! LOL. Plus I did 3.85 miles the other day so of course that makes it hurt that much more!
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am starting today :smile: dreading it after giving up twice but this time so much more determined! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Elandri
    Elandri Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started it about an hour and half ago. Surprisingly I did well on the push ups. (Couldn't do them all, but they weren't the most painful part.) I didn't do the jumping jacks or any of the movements that required any jumping, as I'm 300+ and was afraid I'd hurt my knees. So I just marched in place. I lasted for all of circuit 1, most of circuit 2. and kinda did my own thing here and there through 3 to keep moving. Basically I'd lift the weights for the strength, walk in place for cardio and attempted the ab movements. That's where I have the most difficulty is the abs excercise. I have sooo much belly fat it's hard to do some of those. I can't even lift my butt off the floor for that one ab movement where you put your legs in the air :/ But eventually I will do it!
  • tam2249
    tam2249 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im on level 1 day 9.... Anybody pls feel free to add me. Looking for new buddies :))
  • eleonorawander
    eleonorawander Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 15 :)
    I didn't workout for 9 days when I was on holiday, if I did I would be on day 24! :D:D
    I feel great, level 2 is awesome for burning!!
    Feel free to add me :D
  • Cheshire_Kat
    Cheshire_Kat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump to read later.
  • kellyh0709
    kellyh0709 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    To all of you doing 30 Shred, if you want another support group there at all times. There is a group on facebook called UK SHRED SUPPORT GROUP.

We're all really friendly, will goe you motivation, aer all doing this ourselves and know it hurts and can be hard, so if you want the extra bit of help and support, ask to join.

It's a private group so no one can see your posts unless they are in the group and some of us even post pictures to document our progress, give it a go!!
  • Cheshire_Kat
    Cheshire_Kat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    day three here, add me if you want to give and receive motivation :D
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4, but only made it thru the whole thing twice, I have to learn to pace myself.
  • stork32
    stork32 Posts: 36
    Options
    Day two of level 1 :) Anyone that wants can add me :)
  • helenlp83
    Options
    I did day 1 on Tuesday and thought my legs were going to give way under me. Was in agony yesterday so dind't do it last night. Am back on it again tonight and will stick with it everyday. Someone said if you do ache then to keep going with it becasue it loosens the muscles. I'm finding if I sit at my esk for too long today my thighs are siezing up
  • Swizzle1986
    Options
    I seriously hate push ups too!!

I try to fit this into my workout whenever i want something quick. But i use Jillian Michaels all the time. Yoga more so right now.

I'm thinking in the winter i will actually DO the full 30 days all in one.

BUT please feel free to add me!! The more friends, the more accountability, the more motivation! :)
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am starting again tonight.