Skinny problems

Options
So there is a pro and a con for everything. There are a lot of cons about being heavyset but no one really thinks about some of the annoyances with losing weight (petty compared to be being overweight but still annoying).

What are your "Skinny Problems"?

Mine is having to buy new clothes (kind of exciting, but annoying if you're broke like me, lol!)
All of my clothes are baggy and I want to buy some new things but I'm afraid to because I'm still trying lose more weight and I don't want to keep buying new stuff and then have to donate or re-sell it later. I shop at thrift stores a lot right now. ;)

Replies

• veggiegirl115
    Options
    Losing my boobs. They went from B to A :(
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    Lol my bra size is the only set back ive noticed so far that and the clothing problem :)
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    shop conservatively till you reach your goal weight.....buy "stock" pants that you can mix n' match with different tops...buy accessories, as they're cheaper than clothes to make what you wear "different".. splurge on Jeans, as you get the most use out of them...

Skinny problems?....umm, pants!....try finding mens 30" waist pants....i end up having to look in the kids department...i mean c'mon, really....
  • kimmiedunne
    kimmiedunne Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I liked buying new clothes! I was in a 16/18 and am down to an 8 right now (hopefully 6 soon!) and went from an XL shirt to a small - so I've bought a ton of new clothes throughout the years I've been doing that. I don't have a lot of money either so relied on other people who knew I was looking for clothes, or garage sales, or gift cards for my birthday and Christmas! Then when you do have a little money, splurge on something nice for yourself...it feels good to buy a smaller size!
  • Candy_monster
    Options
    Since losing my padding it hurts to sit on hard seats for too long << true story :grumble:
  • veggiegirl115
    Options
    Since losing my padding it hurts to sit on hard seats for too long << true story :grumble:

:( Yeah i hate that.....if there was a way to keep my boobs and butt and lose weight from the rest of my body I would have nothing to complain about
  • Candy_monster
    Options

:( Yeah i hate that.....if there was a way to keep my boobs and butt and lose weight from the rest of my body I would have nothing to complain about

I know right! A to AA cup size and still got thighs, fml
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    My main skinny problem is that I find an item I like, and then there is none in my size. There is a ton in the larger sizes, but none in the smaller sizes.

Other skinny problem is the fact that I don't want to get too thin.. I'm tall so I tend to look like a beanpole if not careful!
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Im working towards having those problems again! lol. But my biggest problem when I first lost a lot of weight was I lost from everywhere BUT my boobs. I wore a size 3 pant but had size E/F nunga-nungas. I couldn't buy anything without a ton of stretch to fit all of me!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel guilty because losing weight seemed so easy (this time), and so many friends and family struggle so hard.

Then again, my idea of "seemed so easy," includes things like the 10k I ran this morning. :indifferent:
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    #1.....boobs!! They are non-existant now. :(

#2 ....in between sizes. Can't fit in the smaller size just yet, but one size up is baggy.
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    Yeah...the boob thing sucks.
    About 6 years ago, I lost a lot of weight very fast, not from trying but just because I was a broke part-time retail associate living in Chicago and using all of my earnings to pay for an apartment the size of a closet (but had an awesome view, haha!).
    I didn't eat much because I was trying to save money.
    One day, I noticed that my breasts had extra skin and if I moved a certain way, they looked kind of wrinkly :frown:
    Luckily I found a man who loved me and married me, saggy boobs and all. :bigsmile:

Another problem I came across was I got colder easier. If it was 40 outside, I was wearing a coat and shivering! I used to be so hot all the time,
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    1. My boobs did a disappearing act.
    2. My knees rub together at night.
    3. I freeze.
    4. I'm more vascular.
  • GLR87
    GLR87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    buying new skinny clothes actually inspires me to keep the weight off :) so I've been trying to part way with the old baggy stuff so I have no other option but to stay fit
  • susie769
    susie769 Posts: 11
    Options
    Its got to be the in between size issue. I walk aroung with the butt of my pants sagging to my knees. But for some odd reason I cant fit into the next size down. Maybe they should get jeans in odd sizes...15...13...11.. id like it
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Left over stretch marks and less boobage.

But, I have learned to embrace the new, smaller tata's because now I can buy cuter bras. :drinker:
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    I'm cold all the time
    Can't sleep on my side because my knee bones touch and kind of "pinch" the skin there or something
    Sometimes I try to open a heavy door and just pull my face into it instead
  • MissShancey
    Options
    ke9kyp.jpg

^ fat problems
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    All of my cute Body-Con dresses are no longer Body-Con. I'm a sad panda. :cry:

Also...my butt totally hurts when I sit on wooden chairs.
  • Scott_Chaput
    Options
    Sometimes I feel guilty because losing weight seemed so easy (this time), and so many friends and family struggle so hard.

Then again, my idea of "seemed so easy," includes things like the 10k I ran this morning. :indifferent:

LOVE IT!

I'm also having an easy time this time... I am eating far better foods and working out all the time but its just easier than doing nothing while eating microwaveable sodium meals for dinner.

I don't know what it is... I feel like my mindset is so completely different this time. Like a fundamental shift happened.