A new start ... 20lb weight loss anyone??

Options
Might not sound much to some, but its a stubborn cloak of fat I wear and its time for it to go!

I need to share with some friends ... anyone on board?

Replies

• ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

Feel free to add me ! I'm on my way to losing around 30, we'll see... lost 12 lbs so far! I'm on all the time and happy to lend support to supportive folks :)
  • stonebreaker143
    Options
    I am on board! I know how you feel....I am 40 years old and have 30 to lose...it is so hard but i think i can do it!
  • shakespeare444
    Options
    20lbs is my goal as well! As a recent college grad, all you can eat buffet dinners every night and copious amounts of liquor changed my figure a bit for the worse. While some would say I'm complaining, I'm in this for healthy eating habits and adopting a more healthy lifestyle! We can do it and it will be AWESOME.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    20 is also my goal. I've lost 11 so far but want to drop an additional 20. :) we'll do it!!
  • kendryk2001
    Options
    Count me in as well! I want to lose 20-25 pounds as well. Just started on Monday, so when the weigh in on sunday occurs cross your fingers.
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have 18 more to go... and I think these are going to be the most stubborn lol
  • ChelsoBee
    ChelsoBee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    20 pounds is my goal too! I've lost about 10 so far. Feel free to add me! And good luck.

-Chelsey
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Just started last week for me...trying to loose 15....here's to the journey and the lbs gone!!
  • NVclark465
    NVclark465 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes, same here! I just started and would like to lose 30 lbs that seem to not go away! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other! : ) I am ready to get started and go all the way! We deserve that!
  • BridgettWoods
    Options
    yes i have lost from beginning until now i have lost 25 pounds. i want to loose 125lbs. I am on a 1200 caloric intake for food . zero calorie drinks and exercise everyday. that how I am doing!
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Feel free to add me! :) I have to lose about 60 pounds...I feel like when I reach that 20lb point it will be difficult. One day at a time I suppose.
  • jonielena
    Options
    I have to lose 25lbs! I'm super motivated now, but I have a feeling I'll lose the momentum in a week or so... ugh.
  • kawaii_spn
    kawaii_spn Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just started my diet and I'm trying to loose 35 lbs. With my old job I lived in hotels for the bulk of the year (spending about 5 months a year in hotels and eating out). Time for a change! :)
  • vcastillo93
    Options
    I'm on board! I need to feel motivated again! No more quitting!
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I also need motivation, I'm on my last 20 lbs to lose but I'll settle for 10, I'm not greedy. lol! :smile:
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have more to lose than that, but 20 pounds is my first weight loss goal, so I'm in. :)
  • moshpits
    moshpits Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me! My goal is around 25lb, but I'm struggling to even lose 10 haha.
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm new and I've got 15 I want to lose by my 41st birthday. I'd love to be added :)
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am game to work on a 20 lbs weightloss! :) Count me in.....
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: :happy: