New and looking for friends and support

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Tia and I'm fairly new to this. I started using MFP back in January but quickly fell off the wagon. I just started back a couple weeks ago and I really want to stick with it this time! I'm 25 years old and a mother of 2. I live in Hickory NC, I'm trying to lose about 20 pounds and really just tone up the momma belly but I find it very hard to keep motivated. I've been keeping track of my calories and such but have a terrible time getting myself motivated enough to go to the gym. I use to have a regular work out buddy but due to work and personal life they aren't able to go with me anymore and I hate going alone. I feel like if I can just get motivated I can really do this! Thanks and I look forward to chatting soon. :-)

Replies

• MrsOptimistic
    Options
    Hello Tia! I am in the Hickory,, NC area. I could use some encouragement and motivation too. I am also looking for a workout partner. Do you workout? If so what kinds of workouts do you do? I like to do cardio and I try to do weightlifting to but I could use a spotter for that. Maybe we could workout together sometime. If you are up for that maybe we can work out sometime. If not that is cool too, Perhaps we can just chat her and encourage one another. I am also on face book too. I look forward to hearing from your soon.