Finally Completed Insanity! *Lots of Pics Inside

Options
13»

Replies

• Jamochadiva
    Jamochadiva Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! Get it girl! I want to try insanity so bad but I'm afraid I Would aggrevate my knees. Is this workout series heavy on lunges and squats?
  • KarinaaD
    KarinaaD Posts: 43
    Options
    I have started and stopped Insanity so many times, because it is tough and a big commitment, but you are motivating me to give it another try!

Omg me too and when i start again i feel horrible for even stopping! but when i see people's results it helps me more and more. it's like you people make me think "YES I CAN DO THIS!!" >:D
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing, congrats. I did the program once but my results were not as good as yours. How was your diet while you were doing Insanity? Did you follow their meal plan
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    You look awesome :flowerforyou: it's almost enough to make me consider insanity!! (i'm such a wimp, lol)
  • brandilacey
    Options
    HOLY COW! You look hot! Awesome job!!!! I can't wait to do this, your post really motivated me to make this my 3rd challenge, starting my 2nd one Monday.
  • macpacman
    Options
    Insane results!!!!! Dang, you're T O N E D!!!!
    I'm on week 4 of Insanity and I'm really enjoying the workouts :)
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! wtg!
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    That's crazy you look amazing and should proud of yourself.
  • mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • lrapp28
    lrapp28 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Fantastic results
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!

It truly shows how the scale isn't everything! i can't believe 5 lbs = 6 inches off your waist! Amazing :)
  • SanDiegoCasey
    SanDiegoCasey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Really georgous pics, it's been 4 months since the original post, do you have an update?
  • Nurseingu
    Nurseingu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • lindz625
    lindz625 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of Insanity and have almost the same starting measurements. I'm trying not to focus too much on the scale, since the workouts help tone muscle as well as burn fat. It's encouraging to see how many inches you shed for only losing 6 pounds. I hope I have as much success with the program as you did.
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    Fantastic Job
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hell yes! That was totally worth it!!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow- u look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!