Totally random, BUT... 311??

Options
aamberrr
aamberrr Posts: 115 Member
Is there anyone else here who is a big 311 fan? (It's a band for anybody who doesn't know...)

They are my all-time FAVORITE band EVER. I'm going on the cruise in March, which is my latest motivation... I want to make sure I look great when I go!

SO... anybody else who's a fan? Or possibly even going on the cruise? That would totally make my whole week! :)

Replies

• Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    311 is down down and always have been.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I love, love 311!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Amber is the color of your energy <3
  • aamberrr
    Options
    Yes, more people who love 311! Are any of you going on the cruise?
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    Well, I really haven't kept up with them, but I used to listen to Transistor a lot when I was in middle school. That was one of my first CDs...
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    OMG!! YES!!! 311 is amazing and definitely my fave band! YES I'm going on the cruise!! Just went in May as well, but this time I'm he!! bent and determined to lose as much weight as possible (in a healthy way) by March!! Friend request sent...gotta motivate each other til cruise time!! :drinker:
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    <3
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i really liked them about ten years ago. but honestly i haven't listened to music in about that long. didn't know they were still a band???
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I LOVE them.<3
  • aamberrr
    Options
    OMG!! YES!!! 311 is amazing and definitely my fave band! YES I'm going on the cruise!! Just went in May as well, but this time I'm he!! bent and determined to lose as much weight as possible (in a healthy way) by March!! Friend request sent...gotta motivate each other til cruise time!! :drinker:

aaahhh! I just read this! I got your friend request but didn't realize it was from this post. SO excited that I found someone else on here who's going! I went on the one in May as well, and was actually a little disappointed that the next one is already in March because I'm still broke from the last one lol... butttt I'm still so so excited for March to get here! :)
  • aamberrr
    Options
    i really liked them about ten years ago. but honestly i haven't listened to music in about that long. didn't know they were still a band???

They sure are... The last album they did was Universal Pulse, released in July 2011.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a nickleback fan.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a nickleback fan.

OMG......Nickleback......I Love them. :love:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options