Getting Fit for Summer 2013

Options

Replies

• mkm9279
    mkm9279 Posts: 44
    Options
    Seeing all this people wanting to do the same thing...I'm thinking a group would be great! What do yall think?

I'm in. I would like to lose about 40 pounds and tone up!
  • jillyb21
    Options
    I am new to these, and have no idea how to join anything, but I would love to be a part of this, I would like to lose about 50+ pounds by May 18th, my perfect sister is getting married!!! Let me know how this works, Thanks!
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm in I could afford to lose 40 pounds
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I have minimum 77lbs, maximum 97lbs pounds to lose, and I want to have lost at least 77lbs by next summer.
  • mistymom3
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • WowingOverWhinging
    Options
    I am in. I plan to lose 50lbs by next summer.

Snap!
  • mkeen77
    mkeen77 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm getting married in 14 months (Oct 2013)! I would love to loose 50+ by then! Count me in!
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I should be my goal weight by June the first--and it's a good, long-term goal to reach for. I have 40-50 ish pounds left to lose (I'm not sure because my scale doesn't work more often than it does--I need to buy a new one.)
  • smoonygirl
    smoonygirl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Rock it!!!
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have a lot more than 30 lbs to lose so I am in. I am hoping to be close to my goal by my birthday in October 2013!!
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well. I got about 20 lbs to lose but a whole lot to tone.

I like the idea of getting a jump start. This summer I advoided the pool like a plague and didn't get out as much as I would have liked. Next summer I wanna live in shorts and a bikini.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I am currently in the early 240's :( and would like to be 168 lbs. and be in great shape by June or July of 2013,so I'm in. I lost a couple of pounds so far,and would like to lose a little over 70 more pounds,and this would be a great goal to work towards to,and a realistic one for me,too :)
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Okay I see now I need to make a group...I'll be making for by tomorrow! We can have the start date Sept. 1
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options
    Need some group name ideas?!?!?

And do yall want a group with like weekly updats? Challenges? any ideas please share! We got 10 months to do this!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I may have a name for this group,it could be called "Slimdown for Summertime of 2013 Challenge Group".I guess that could be our group name? I hope I helped a little.
  • Dandawa
    Dandawa Posts: 97
    Options
    All overr this
    main motivation
    i turn 40 july 31 2013 and will NOT feel or look the
    way i did in my 30 s
    since 08/01-12 i am down 8
    With 45 to go
    bri'g it on
  • danielledimedio1985
    Options
    I'm in! Ideally, 85 would be the number...but as low as 50 would make me happy :)
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options
    Okay just wanted to let everyone know that I will be making a group and we will be starting Sept. 1 One week from this Saturday! That gives us time to get to know each other and get to where we can all start together! More Information coming!
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I would like to join :) I only have about 23 lbs to go, but I have some goals for after I reach that weight. A bulk cycle and a cut. So add me in if you can :)

Ps. I have never been confident enough to go to a waterpark without a shirt on, that would be awesome to do next summer :)
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options
    Okay yall I got the group up and running. Yall just bear with me I'm new at this whole running a challenge group thing