Calling all 40 something's!

Options

Replies

• michele_120
    michele_120 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request. I'm 44 and would love to find other 40-somethings who are active and fit (or at least working on it like me!)
  • phdcharlie
    Options
    41 here, getting in shape, and like to laugh. New to the site and would like some friends in my age group too. 40-something's can add me too.
  • anastasiaBH
    anastasiaBH Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    43, sense of humor, aspiring badass.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm 45, totally into fitness, and sometimes I have a decent sense of humor. I'll send you a FR. All you other 40-somethings are welcome to add me as well.
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    45 here & y'all can feel free to add me.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Just started Insanity and I'm blogging about it, so i am very serious about fitness (but not too serious about much else, haha!) Please feel free to add me OP and anyone else! :)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Am definitely in the 40++ class with a great sense of humour and a focus on fitness. :happy:
  • banshishi
    banshishi Posts: 197
    Options
    Im 40 something..have a slightly warped sense of humour, need some help with staying on track, just got back on, but determined to get there. so feel free to add me.
  • hpike5946
    Options
    Been working on it for a while. Wish I had started when I was still 30 something, but better late than never. Down over 20 lbs so far.
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    46 here. I'm loving my 40s!! : )
  • StevenDweeb
    StevenDweeb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    46 here. I'm loving my 40s!! : )

Just turned 47 and feeling just as good as I did 20 years ago (well, aside from recovery times!)
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • abrandnewme1
    Options
    I am in the 40's also, so add me to the list. I may as well have some fun and laughter too.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I am 40, my boys may not classify my humor as good, though. More "weird" or "dorky"- But, I'm game if you are.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Another 40 something here...looking for fun friends serious about fitness and healthy lifestyle...add me if you fit! I have added many from page 1 but honestly have had too many drinks tonight to continue filtering...LOL :drinker:
  • Maxine00
    Maxine00 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm pushing 40!! Almost there! Feel free to add me!
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options
    I'll throw my hat in, but i'm not 40 til Saturday!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm funny, fit and forty, lol.
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    40, forever working on fit, and funny... is there really any other way to be? Sending FR now.
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Joined a week ago-I'm 41 and by forty two I plan on looking like I did when I was 25!!! Now if THAT isn't a sense of humor...I don't know what is! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • laneydawn
    Options
    Im 40-ish! And got a great sense of humour....What do you call cheese that isnt yours? NACHO cheese!! :laugh:

Feel free to add my everyone. Just getting back into this fitness thing after being away for far too long. Into my third week of insanity and proving to myself that I can do this! Welcome to all the new folks!