Calling all 40 something's!

Options

Replies

• MarisaLWood
    MarisaLWood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    43 here, evil sick and twisted sense of humor, serious about losing those last 15-20 pounds that refuse to budge! Feel free to add me :happy:
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    todays my 44th birthday, its not half bad lol anyone can feel free to FR me thanks
  • NaleneLorenz
    Options
    Just turned 40 this year.. I'm in! :)
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to send a request.
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    45 here, feel free to add me
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and not at all funny !
  • HazelCaz
    HazelCaz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 47. Serious about dieting, but not nearly so serious about life. I've only been here two weeks so you can add me if you'd like.
  • cogreeneyz
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Just turned 43 a month ago and I'm so ready to get myself back in shape! Feel free to add me. :)
    P.S. I love to laugh and make others laugh too!!!
  • imwithgizmo
    imwithgizmo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hallelujah! I found my people! 46 here.

I get along with all age groups, but have been wanting to connect to my 40's peeps!
  • dmcole13
    dmcole13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    48 here
    looking for some social help.....
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    45 yo single mom here!! If I didn't laugh I'd cry!!! Feel free to add me...
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    40-something here... 17 again last year after 70+ lb loss. Second shot at life !
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Will be 42 in two weeks but I'm immature for my age. That's according to my father, my husband, my best friend, the nosy neighbor, my old college roommate, co-workers, my old boss, the mailman, the cosmo magazine test, my psychoanalyst...
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Turned 43 this past June. Probably in the best shape I've ever been in and looking to fine tune things now and can always use suggestions and certainly able to share my knowledge and struggles. Some how I got a lot of younger friend requests but it would be great to have some people I can support and encourage and vice versa, closer to my age category. I am active on MFP and have logged in with over 220 days straight. Open to MFP friends that are just as dedicated in their lifetime journey to a healthier self.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    sense of humor....mostly sarcastic humor ( throws everybody off..lol)
    trying to get into the "fit groove"
    trying to drop the weight..since my daughter's graduating this year! I'd like to look "normal" for her special day...and she's NEVER seen me thin!

add me

:drinker:
  • tri10806
    tri10806 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    40-something.. act 30-something... and can still kick most 20-something's *kitten*... :laugh:
  • Kmomof6
    Kmomof6 Posts: 1
    Options
    40 and Fabulous and loves to laugh and have fun,everyone is welcome to add me.
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    How about 40, occasionally funny but always laughing? Someone else said that they are an aspiring badass and I'm totally in that subgroup. Think "The Bride" from Kill Bill.
  • BobbieJune367
    BobbieJune367 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    45 here, Newby to My Fitness Pal, thanx to my Daughter <3 First time Gramma! Going to get fit to keep up with my growing 19 month old Grandson! :o) Feel free to add me!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    <--- 42 here... feel free to add me, I like to joke around and have fun, plus work out and get in shape.