365 days on MFP! But I'm not done yet! - Pics

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing transformation!
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! Fabulous! Thank you for sharing!!
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Look at you! You look fantastic! Not just thinner, but years younger! Bravo!:drinker:
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look amazing! Wonderful job! You're so pretty!
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!! I'm so proud of you!!! Keep it up!! This is a lifestyle change!!!! I'm here for support if needed and I would love for you anyone to add me!!! We are in this together!!
  • DREXENDELSANGRE
    DREXENDELSANGRE Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results. Thank you for sharing, it is stories like yours that will help me lose the 60 pounds that I am GOING to lose.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    bravo
  • OdeToEmma
    OdeToEmma Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! Thank you for sharing!!
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for posting that, you're amazing! I really do hope I can do the same, thank you for the inspiration!
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! all I can say is WOW!!!! Very inspiring...well..I guess I can say more than WOW!!
  • lisamarney
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!!
  • maeberrypie
    maeberrypie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! fantastic job!!! you really do look amazing and probably feel like a million bucks!!!!!
  • jordanashley19
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO AMAZING
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Wow, amazing results, and you look great and look like you feel great. Thanks for sharing
  • turkeywings
    turkeywings Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story. I feel that way, your before you started way. I come here to be inspired and you have done that. I just need to stick with it.
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderful transformation!!! Great work and I love this line (i'm so stealing it)...."as long as I never give up, I will never fail"
  • jahilmer
    jahilmer Posts: 47
    Options
    I think I see a movie star behind those "Foster Grants" (sunglasses and probably before your time) LOL.
    Well....just started, so I think I'll pull my bike off the back porch....you are a huge motivator for 60 year old "fatty".
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,987 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to be the first one to post in the rolled thread. . . Congrats again :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!