Last day of Insanity! My results

Options

Replies

• Cletusg22
    Options
    Great Job, u look great! Enough said!!!!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    HOLY SHEEP! you look amazing! so proud of you!!
  • Louiyen
    Louiyen Posts: 69
    Options
    badass
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look smokin', way to go! I'm in the second week of it.. I hope I get some results like that :bigsmile:
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! You look AWESOME!
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I wish I could afford the Insanity workout. Maybe one day. Your results are amazing and you look fabulous. Like a previous poster said your arms and shoulders look great. Right now I'm running and doing 30DS maybe someday I can give Insanity a try.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Could you post your before/after inches results? I'm curious to see how many inches you lost!

Sure!

Chest: 40" --> 38.5"
    Biceps: 12.5" --> 12"
    Waist: 30.75" --> 28.75"
    Hips: 40" --> 38"
    Thighs: 25" --> 24.25

And I GAINED a half inch in each calf lol. All that jumping. About 8 inches lost, not counting the gain in my calves.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work. Love the Insanity!
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and it must all be muscles on you because you no more look like 149 pounds and more like 117 or so.
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    you look great..like perfect...so many people post who look good compared to where they started..but don't look perfectly fit. you do!
  • ej_rocky
    ej_rocky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD JOB PEACHYXOXO
  • peachyxoxoxo
    Options
    you look great..like perfect...so many people post who look good compared to where they started..but don't look perfectly fit. you do!

I don't feel anywhere near to perfectly fit but thank you! That is a really great compliment :)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    wow that looks like a lot more than 12 lbs, you looked great before, but totally fantastic now!
  • ConnorLynne65
    ConnorLynne65 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look ridiculously good. I hope I look that good when I get down to 149! I definitely need to look into insanity.
  • anson808
    anson808 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Nice results! Did you just do the exercise program, or did you follow a diet program as well?
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Holy crow! Nice work!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    Options
    Nice results! Did you just do the exercise program, or did you follow a diet program as well?

Just the exercise program. I calculated my calorie needs using the equation given in Insanity's nutrition guide, but I just tried to eat a general healthy diet. And I don't actually count calories, I just estimate.
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on finishing and your fantastic results, you look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!