SOOOO Shallow of me, I know...

Options
1235»

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I think it's bad to judge others but DAMN. She's 26????????????????? She looks 45 in those pics.

Drugs suck!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I think it's bad to judge others but DAMN. She's 26????????????????? She looks 45 in those pics.

Drugs suck!

Exactly. Let's judge the drugs and let this pic be a dire warning for gals doing the recreational lines or huffing glue. Stop now! You may get an inexplicable urge to go braless under a trash bag. DON'T GO THERE!!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I am not a huge lindsey lohan fan, but the girl has some messed up parents. They have definitely played a role in her life being a roller coaster. And actors/actresses do not get the big money because their jobs subject them to public ridicule. They get the money they do because they make the movie studios millions of dollars. The public ridicule is just a bi-product of the sad society we live in, where putting down celebrities make people feel better about their life.

It might not be the most flattering picture of her, but she is far from "horrid" or "woof."
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    What the crap is she wearing...
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Haha! LiLo's got rolls! Wow, did a double take. Still love her hair though.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Power to you!!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I am not a huge lindsey lohan fan, but the girl has some messed up parents. They have definitely played a role in her life being a roller coaster. And actors/actresses do not get the big money because their jobs subject them to public ridicule. They get the money they do because they make the movie studios millions of dollars. The public ridicule is just a bi-product of the sad society we live in, where putting down celebrities make people feel better about their life.

It might not be the most flattering picture of her, but she is far from "horrid" or "woof."

I don't recall ever saying "horrid" or "woof"

You go into the entertainment business you take the public opinions with it.
    Just like any other job, there are things that you don't like that come with the territory, but you take the job, you take it all.

I'm sorry that I am not perfect and wish I could be more like you people who have never ever thought anything remotely shallow or judgemental or made a comment that people disagree with.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

I don't recall ever saying "horrid" or "woof"

You go into the entertainment business you take the public opinions with it.
    Just like any other job, there are things that you don't like that come with the territory, but you take the job, you take it all.

I'm sorry that I am not perfect and wish I could be more like you people who have never ever thought anything remotely shallow or judgemental or made a comment that people disagree with.

I never stated that you said she was horrid or woof. Some of the replies you got included those references.

I am far from perfect myself, and have my shallow and judgmental moments. Just don't think they are something to be celebrated. Normally when I have them, I keep them to myself or share them with whoever I am with at the time.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You have a GREAT back... and she does not! Not to mention, she has just about 0% muscle or any resemblance of muscle tone on her body. ick.

But I guess she's got bigger fish to fry :huh:
  • misskerouac
    Options
    You have a GREAT back... and she does not! Not to mention, she has just about 0% muscle or any resemblance of muscle tone on her body. ick.

I still envy her red hair though.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You're smokin'!
  • GenieBB
    GenieBB Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Lol couldn't have said it better myself!!
  • sarahwilloughby07
    Options
    Looking at Lindsay Lohan and the only thing I can hear in my head is, "And that kids is why drugs are *really* bad for you." Did you know after losing Heath Ledger and Brittany Murphy so suddenly some magazines went ahead and wrote Lindsay Lohan's obituary waiting to fill in the date and time?

To the OP: You look amazing! Young girls should strive to get to where you are the healthy way as opposed to trying Lindsay's method.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options

really?!? You have ZERO reason to. You have beautiful long dark hair!
    Lets just hope she can somehow figure out how to reverse at least SOME of the damages she's done to herself before she looks 102... next year.

Oh, btw- I have my doubts that her hair is really "real"

Oh, and one more btw- HATERS GONNA HATE. people get their panties into such a freakin WAD around here! :wink:
  • misskerouac
    Options

really?!? You have ZERO reason to. You have beautiful long dark hair!
    Lets just hope she can somehow figure out how to reverse at least SOME of the damages she's done to herself before she looks 102... next year.

Oh, btw- I have my doubts that her hair is really "real"

Oh, and one more btw- HATERS GONNA HATE. people get their panties into such a freakin WAD around here! :wink:

haha yes they certainly do!!!!

And I hope so to, I still watch Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen if I see it playing on TV

I just think red hair is so "playful" and feminine.
    I like my dark hair but it gives off a more serious vibe.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Did you know after losing Heath Ledger and Brittany Murphy so suddenly some magazines went ahead and wrote Lindsay Lohan's obituary waiting to fill in the date and time?

They do that with all stars. It's not unique to Lindsay Lohan. they employ people to keep obits up to date and ready to roll.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    She has the boobs of an old lady! She's in her 20's?? :noway: