Yay for ME!!! What made YOU proud today??

HannahK08
HannahK08 Posts: 35 Member
When I ordered a turkey bacon wrap for dinner I didnt know it came with fries.. so as soon as I saw them I dumped them in the trash!!!!! It was a super proud moment for me seeing as how I LOVE excuse me LOVED french fries :):):):):)

So that brings me to this.....

Whats YOUR proud moment of the day??

Replies

• Went and bought my first ever workout outfit.
    And runners.

And completely intend on using them!
  • HannahK08
    HannahK08 Posts: 35 Member
    Thats so awesome!!!! Good luck you you :)
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Yay you!

My proud moment is that after 5 days of using MyFitnessCoach on the wii I no longer feel like she is trying to kill me. I actually almost enjoyed today's workout. Although the fact that I told her so probably means I am in for a killer workout tomorrow!
  • donnasjohnson
    donnasjohnson Posts: 71 Member
    Had a real long work day, and so had a protein bar to help tie me over. By the time I finally got home late, I was tired and hungry...not a good combination for me when I only had a little over 300 calories left for the day. But instead of snacking, I rolled up my sleeves and made a GREAT little shrimp and veggie dish that kept me 20 calories under for the day. Who is this healthy, disciplined person living in my body!!
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    I remembered underwear today. Big accomplishment. For me, anyway...so what I didn't remember until half way to work. At least I remembered at all.
  • tlynnweb
    tlynnweb Posts: 201 Member
    I actually ran a full 8 miles and have never done that! Training for a half marathon and swore there was no way I could ever run past 6!
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Someone told me how I'd inspired them :)
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    I have finally gotten to a point where I am only using 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of creamer in my coffee, and enjoying it that way! I've cut so many calories off of my breakfast and I'm so proud!

(just fyi - I was doing 3 tbsp of each at one point!)
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Good for you!!

I've been slacking this past week...I decided today to get back at it hard! I feel proud :-)
  • nata100
    nata100 Posts: 43
    Another 2 lbs lost as of today !!!
  • raven3lise
    raven3lise Posts: 107 Member
    When my dad gave me coffee to wake me up, the first thing I thought of was "how many tbsp of creamer are in this?"
    Neither of us measured, so I just assumed it was a half cup (I like it light okay) and drank half the coffee to save myself the calories.
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    I got out of bed. Hooray! On a day like today, that is an accomplishment.
  • raven3lise
    raven3lise Posts: 107 Member
    I have finally gotten to a point where I am only using 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of creamer in my coffee, and enjoying it that way! I've cut so many calories off of my breakfast and I'm so proud!

(just fyi - I was doing 3 tbsp of each at one point!)
    lucky
    shh just pretend my comments are funny okay
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Made myself a big mug of tea instead getting myself a croissant and a Picnic and breaking my fast.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Not food related but my son passing his GCSE'S that has made me a very proud mum!!!
  • seeing my Grandchildren
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Not food related but my son passing his GCSE'S that has made me a very proud mum!!!

Well done to your son!! :D
  • trunkfish
    trunkfish Posts: 81 Member
    I remembered to put the rubbish out for recycling.... no longer have the reminder of all those bottles of wine I've drunk:happy:
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    That is sooooooooooo awesome. Congrats.
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    My alarm went off and I didn't hit the snooze. I got up and did my 30 minutes Walk Away with toning.