44 hear, feel free to add me!!!
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm a 46-year-old who's weird. Would that fit your bill too? :>
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 something who would fit your bill.
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Turned FORTY SIX TODAY and 60 pounds lighter than when I turned 45:) Feel free to add me...
  • dcmonilove
    dcmonilove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    46 and serious about staying healthly and fit. I'll add you now.
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site about 2 weeks ago. It keeps me on track..love it.
  • lifescircle
    Options
    Hey all... I'm still 40 something for another year ;)

Anyone like-minded and active, feel free to add me.
  • luthergravy
    Options
    I am 84. I am at best non-committal with regards to fitness and I have no sense of humour at all. People disgust and annoy me, generally speaking. In all honesty, I suspect I may be on the wrong website.
  • Frogger54
    Frogger54 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am a forty something with a good sense of humor. Also serious about getting back in the "fit" game. ya'll can add me.
  • annfoster06
    annfoster06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    46 and just joined here...on holiday next week so probably not a good time to start!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I am 84. I am at best non-committal with regards to fitness and I have no sense of humour at all. People disgust and annoy me, generally speaking. In all honesty, I suspect I may be on the wrong website.

By far the funniest response!

48...long time member of MFP. I am committed! My kids friends all think I am funny but my humor is seldom seen here; however, I do love to laugh! Dealing with a broken foot for the past 8 months has caused me to gain some of my hard earned poundage back. Maybe that is where my sense of humor went! :wink:

D
  • jsidel126
    jsidel126 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    40 something and getting into a running program. Running a 5k next week. Feel free to add me...
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hello name is Holly and i'm 42,have 3 childern 24,20 & 15.The 2 older ones live on there 15 yr still at home of course and is freshman this yr.add if you like
  • 40Marbles
    40Marbles Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    45, but I'm a lot "younger" now than I was in 2005 when my "before" picture was taken.

I can't believe it took me so long to realize how much fun it could be to be active.
  • clbilardo
    Options
    Loving my 40's! Feel free to add me :)
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been 40 something for quite awhile now enjoying life and having fun. Always around day or night work weird hours feel free to add for off the wall humor.
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish and I love to chat as well
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Fabulous, fat and forty-four over here! :)
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and on a mission, add me if you like (ladies only). And yes I've been told I'm funny and crazy but I don't believe it (*whispers the crazy one's never do). :)
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options

Brilliant....now that is comedy genius!