Replies

• RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    If you've "tried everything else" and "nothing is working" - in other words you can't figure out why you're "still not losing weight" at on a low calorie diet, go ahead and give it a shot! At least run your numbers and see how they compare to what MFP gave you.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Bumping for my other friends to view as well, thanks Dan!
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    Been following this plan. Eating more and losing. Just picked up the book New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women and getting ready to lift HEAVY!!

Thanks Dan, down 9 pounds in a month!
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Does this mean I get to stalk you?

Been following the plan and losing weight! Now, I just need to have the chance to start lifting. Sooooooooon...
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Bump for the reasonable plan that lets you lose weight with no stress while not depriving yourself. Win-win-win! Thanks Dan for your hard work and willingness to help others :)
  • jenpeterson96
    jenpeterson96 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I calculated my Road Map numbers about 2 weeks ago and upped my calories. I don't think I've eaten all my calories every day, and I KNOW I haven't reached the max on my macros, but I'm trying.

I've had a little weight loss - not a bunch, but I also haven't been actively exercising because of some knee pain. I'm anxious to see what happens when I can get back on my regularly scheduled workouts.

Dan, your explanations made a lot of sense and I appreciate you putting the information out there in a clear format.
  • fitfunk
    fitfunk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Onward and downward.
  • lcallbaugh
    Options
    Thanks for always taking the time to answer my questions. I am still new to this, but I am seeing amazing results from others. Plus I'm not hungry and crabby anymore. Can't beat that.
  • RandleBoyz3
    RandleBoyz3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Bumping for greatness! :smile:
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    :heart: !!
  • silvercanoe
    silvercanoe Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Dan!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    For anybody wondering if they should give this a try - YES BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT YOU SHOULD!! I have had some wild success since following Dan's advice. Dan is the man!! (shameless cheerleader) :bigsmile:
  • joy31021
    joy31021 Posts: 216
    Options
    bump
  • UmmShahad
    Options
    Brilliant :)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Onward and downward.

Um...that's what she said!
  • shmiracles
    shmiracles Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Started this today ...looking forward to feeling great and losing the last 5 pounds!

Thanks Dan for all of your work on this...makes total sense!

Susan