30 Day Shred Buddies (fresh faces for my feed :))

Options

Replies

• Peppah7
    Peppah7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for my DVD to arrive... I ordered Shred & 2 other Jillian DVDs on Amazon (very reasonable) & looking forward to getting started. Would love to have some MFP friends also doing 30 day Shred. Feel free to add me!
  • mondesa
    mondesa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am on day 11. I did 9 days at level one and the last two days i did level one and two. So anyone feel free to add me
  • vanessa194
    vanessa194 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have this DVD i tried it for 1 day .. i think i suck at coordination b/c i can never follow the instructors to any work out .. I might have to try this again . I hear such great results from the 30 day shred .
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have this DVD i tried it for 1 day .. i think i suck at coordination b/c i can never follow the instructors to any work out .. I might have to try this again . I hear such great results from the 30 day shred .

Don't worry about being coordinated. Don't let it be an excuse to give up. As long as you do it to the best of your ability, that's all that matters. You can do it!
  • vmerie
    vmerie Posts: 36
    Options
    Today will be day 7 on level 1. I also can't do the push ups, i think i have to push too much weight up and my muscles arent quite there, so i do them on the wall which still works them a lot!

Do as much as you can at your own pace You will improve!
  • TomB175
    TomB175 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started this morning. Lots of cussing and had to stop a couple times, was having a anxiety attack. But I would stop get calmed down and get back at it. After an hour with my 2 breaks, I finished it. Thats right Jillian, you can't kill me. I love it, before I would of just said the hell with it I'm to fat to do it.
  • CooperA1979
    CooperA1979 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 2 for me tonight so officially half way through after this workout :-)

Some days I love it and others it's a chore. But, the results are great if you stick to it.
  • DancingNanies
    DancingNanies Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I do 30DS 3-4 times a week! I attempted to do the full 30 days but only made it to day 8 before having to take a break. My calves were KILL-ING me! So I dediced baby steps, for me, was the better way to go! Conquer small goals in order to acheive big. Short term, I aim to get through level 1 advanced in it's entirety (I'm almost there!) and once this becomes easy, switch to level 2 and so on and so forth. Long term, to get through the complete shred -advanced level in 30 consecutive days. Feel free to add me! (anyone :)
  • queezle_sister
    queezle_sister Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of the shred, my first time through.
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i am on day 3 level 2... let me just say i definately enjoy level 2 so much better than level! :)

good luck everyone! stick with it!!!

• Elandri
    Elandri Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just did day 2, god I haven't sweated this much in a long time. Still haven't been able to make it all the way through, but I'll get there!
  • CatholicUK
    CatholicUK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Day 5 of Level 1 in about half an hour :wink:
    What size dumb-bells does everyone use? I use 2x1kg so that's... 2lb each? I think 1k is 2lb... After every workout I get massively paranoid that I might have cheated in some way... :-/
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    I'm doing Day 5 of Level 1 in about half an hour :wink:
    What size dumb-bells does everyone use? I use 2x1kg so that's... 2lb each? I think 1k is 2lb... After every workout I get massively paranoid that I might have cheated in some way... :-/

i use 15lb dumbells and its a struggle some days lol
  • tamimac12
    Options
    Yesterday was my day 6 level 1, and it was considerably easier than my first day! I didn't feel like crying afterwards lol I still can't do all the push ups (even the girl way) and the arm lifts kill me, but I only had to take 3 water breaks this time, and I'm not "dying" at the end either lol I'm even doing quite a bit of the work out natalie's way :)
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I don,t do this every day just as and when to mix up my programme. If i am short on time I do this to say I have worked out. I might use it as part of my running programme or on its own. Sometimes i do more than one level, last night i did level 1 and 2 and 15 minutes on the punchbag. Once i did all 3 levels together although that was crazy. if you want to add me feel free. I still find some of the xercies hard I have weak arms working on this though.I also have most other JM DVDs. I probably wont do today as it is long run day.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I finished the Shred a little over a week ago but I'm doing her Ripped in 30, week 2, day 5 today. I plan on doing her 6W6P after the Rip. Feel free to add :) I'm sure I'll circle back to the shred after I do her other workouts. I love them. I kind of want to punch her in the face while I'm doing them but dang I feel good after!
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 Level 1 this morning and have committed to seeing it thru so feel free to add me as well. Much success to you!
  • Lisdol
    Lisdol Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    day 5 of level 1!! trying to make it through the whole thing this time!
  • anzielinger
    anzielinger Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love JM’s workouts, they are so tough!! I could definitely use the motivation to keep me on track! Feel free to add me too :-)
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Just did day 5 of level 1. She keeps saying how it should be getting easier by now, but I don't think it is!

Ahh please don't say that!!! I've just done day 4 of level one! and it was the worst so far I was hoping that tomorrow would be the day it starts to get easier!!!

Anyone feel free to add me! having other people doing the 30DS at the same time is so motivating!! xx