Mio liquid water enhancer

Options
Drinking just plain water is just not cutting it for me anymore. So last night at the food store i got a mio liquid water enhancer. The flavor is stawberry watermelon. I was reading the back of the bottle and it says 0 for everything, so thats why i got it. Does anyone else put this in there water? and how do you like it? And does anybody know if to much of it is bad for you?

Replies

• trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I love it, I use the energy one about an hour before I go to the gym. I feel like it helps a lot. Is it bad...IDK.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I have used the Wal Mart version of it, and like it. I don't include it in my daily water intake though.
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    think i might try it
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Aldi has a version out now! (Fit & Active Strawberry Watermelon and Berry Blast.)
  • mdcnwolf
    mdcnwolf Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I use it alot. It is also the only way I can get my 7 yr old son to drink water, so that is a HUGE bonus for me. :flowerforyou:
  • mrguse
    mrguse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have used the Wal Mart version of it, and like it. I don't include it in my daily water intake though.
    Hmm... why not? It's still water.

Regardless, I use the stuff and love it.
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I use it almost every day. I love the blueberry lemonade, iced tea, and green thunder (energy), and pomegranate. I bought a nice 32 oz bottle and fill it up with my Mio/water. It really helps me to get in 8 cups of water.
  • Immaskinnycow
    Immaskinnycow Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I drink water with MIO all day everyday. I make sure I use the ones with 0 everything as well. Some have sodium, you just have to check them out.. My doctor said that whatever I'm doing keep it up. She and I have talked about the MIO seveal times and she said she cant find anythng "bad" about it.
  • mleise
    mleise Posts: 2
    Options
    I use it through out the day to break up the plainness of water. I also use it in sparkling water once a day for a strawberry watermelon "soda". Tastes like a italian soda but with zero sugar, calories, etc.... I used to have at the very least 4 diet cokes a day. This cures my craving for sodas.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I mix the lemonade with the orange-tangerine and it's super duper good.
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Only way I will drink water lol... I love the Green energy one.... I HATED THE SWEET TEA ONE lol.... but yeah I use it ALL THE TIME!!!!!
  • cburky911
    cburky911 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I use the store brand of this ... it's much cheaper and tastes just as good.
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I use it all of the time. Although I have always been using the special k protein pink lemonade stuff, too. I have supplemented the black cherry energy one as my morning caffeine. I do count it as the water I drink, but also make sure I drink plain, too.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't like the aftertaste so I just put lemon in my water.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Drinking just plain water is just not cutting it for me anymore. So last night at the food store i got a mio liquid water enhancer. The flavor is stawberry watermelon. I was reading the back of the bottle and it says 0 for everything, so thats why i got it. Does anyone else put this in there water? and how do you like it? And does anybody know if to much of it is bad for you?

I use it on occasion. It's a great way to add a little flavor to water without adding calories.

Whether it's bad for you is a question that no one really has the answer to, although everyone has opinions.

IMO, everything in moderation is fine.
  • vlsalvaggio
    Options
    Thanks to everyone!! You guys really helped me out!!!!!
  • johnnys30
    johnnys30 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I drink it a lot as well. I have a bad feeling some report will come out one day saying there is something bad because 0 of everything seems too good to be true.

That being said I have used it and continue to use it and it hasn't impeded weight loss in any way.
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You might want to read the ingredients on the MIO. I heard that one of them is the same as antifreeze... or in antifreeze. Was on the news once. I threw mine out right then. Not something I wanted to drink.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Grrrr they have sucralose in them, I'm allergic. Why can't they make a yummy flavouring that doesn't have artificial sweetners?
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Our family loves it too! We have about 5-6 different flavors at home and I never buy soda anymore. This completely fills that void. Kids love it and we make make up as much as needed instead of wasting 1/2 a can or bottle of juice. I have found some of the store brands (hy-vee) are not as strong so you need to use more to make it taste strong enough. It's cheaper by the bottle but you use more so........a wash.