Starting 30 Day Shred on 25/08/12 - who wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    yeppo! i've recently finished it, but wouldnt mind starting it again to see if i can do the other levels any easier :)
  • RebeccaGon
    Options
    I am in as well!! I have tried it but I can never find the motivation to get through it all I will do 10 days straight and then dont find myself getting to level 2. So it would be nice to actually do all 30 days of it.
  • DPruneda17
    DPruneda17 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just started, and am on day 5. I just watch the YouTube videos. I'm in! I love that it's only 25 min! It's tough, but with it being over so quick it's totally do-able! I took measurements and before pictures as well.
  • everlastingdream
    Options
    I started today but I'm in!! :):)
  • ellebish
    ellebish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am going to start on Monday - lookign for motivating friends to inspire and be inspired by :)
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I actually just started yesterday and completed day 2 this morning. So, I'm in! Anything to help keep me motivated is welcome! Thanks for starting this thread!
  • CJLS_5
    CJLS_5 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Did the shred in April and lost 5.4lbs and over 10 inches!!!! Amazing kickstart to continue on with Jillians more challenging workout videos, Most important thing is to STICK WITH IT!!!! I couldnt believe i exercised 30 out of the 32 days i did the shred (skipped 2 days)..id never exercised so consistantly, and i'll tell you it feels amazing!!!! If you are serious about losing weight by making a major lifestyle change then start with the shred!!
    My goal is 5lbs and 7 inches for this round, but im only going to do each level 6 times with 1 rest day a week = 3 weeks
  • Bjj_girl12
    Options
    I wanted to Start Sunday, but I will start Saturday. Care if I join in? :)
  • lunaseastar
    Options
    Would love to join starting Monday. I can really use the exercise support. Thanks for throwing this out there!
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all! I completed 30DS 2 days ago and started Ripped in 30 today. Stick with it, it's totally worth it.

I recommend you take measurements as this is where the biggest difference will be, more so than the scales. Also, the scales will go up and down in the first half, and down steadily in the 2nd half, so I might even recommend you don't look at the scales for the next 2 weeks. And take before and after pics!

If you need extra motivation, go here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/673349-30-day-shred-result-show-us-your-before-after-pics

or check out any 30DS success story thread!
  • brittanystcyr
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Kangie08
    Kangie08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am in....
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    How much does the video cost lady? And would you be okay if I used a different 30 program? Hope you are well!

~Glynis

Glynis, please see the post above - you can use the YouTube videos if you can't afford the DVD ;)
    I'm sure anything with 30 days and general motivation factor would work if you would prefer to do something else.

Welcome aboard! :D

YAY! I will join too,but on a different 30 Day interval program. Feel free to add me as a Pal,I am ready to get firm!
  • Angeleyz808
    Options
    I'll join you but, on a different program if you don't mind. I got Beachbody's Brazil Butt Life that I've been wanting to start.
  • sarahbw22
    sarahbw22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I started last night. Good luck everyone!
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am in too! I cant start until the 27th either, but I will join this group an post pictures and measurements.

Fantastic idea!
  • mitzhogue
    mitzhogue Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I started last week but stopped because of a camping trip.. i really want to start again but i have company for the next 5 days and a pretty small apartment. I promise to start next wednesday if ya'll would let me join the party!?!?
  • monkeyrunner
    Options
    Viewed the video on YouTube....would love to start tonight or Saturday depending on when I can get to the store to get weights :) Good Luck everyone!!:happy:
  • 55AngelH55
    55AngelH55 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Starting and completing the 30DS is one of my mini goals that I set up when I first joined MFP, however I was planning on waiting until I lost a little more weight and picked up a little more stamina before attempting. But I think I might give it a shot with you guys! I might not finish, but I will get as far as a can and hopefully with the added motivation of a group...who knows, with any luck maybe I will surprise myself and finish this goal sooner than I had planned!!