Ruin my Wish

Options

Replies

• MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    @ breaking done! but because counting stars requires so much brain power your head starts to get bigger and bigger until you look so freakish that you have to join a circus.

I wish the guy who broke my heart would realize how much he misses me, text and beg me to talk to him again...not sure I would mind you, but wouldn't that be fun! lol

Done but by then you're dating an awesome guy named Channing Tatum and you laugh in your ex's face

I wish I was weight loss came faster!

@breaking - (I think I love you by the way!! lol thanks for the great answer) Done! but the fast weight loss just makes your beautiful face look more chiseled and fetching. Then all the guys start to pester you and you have to beat them off with sticks. Which lands you in the slammer, but only for an hour, cause I'll come and bail you out and help convince the po po it was self defense.

Wish I could make everyone laugh and feel better about life right now...

Done, but so many people line up at your door seeking relief from their mundane existence that you have to move to Botswana just for your own peace and quiet.

I wish my husband would bring me new flowers to replace the ones I just had to throw out after they died.

Done, but they are chocolate, and your tempted to eat them everytime you see them.

I wish I could take a road trip this weekend.
  • GeorgiaElliot
    Options
    [/quote]

Done, but they are chocolate, and your tempted to eat them everytime you see them.

[/quote]

Done, but you are tied under a semi thats driving behind a pig truck.

I wish I had a more exciting job.
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Done, but you are tied under a semi thats driving behing a pig truck.

I wish I had a more exciting job.
    [/quote]

Done, but you're very sore and go broke buying lube.

I wish I had worn something fabulous today instead of the 2 sizes too big t-shirt that I stupidly threw on this morning before I remembered I have dinner plans tonight.
  • GeorgiaElliot
    Options
    [/quote]

Done, but you're very sore and go broke buying lube.

I wish I had worn something fabulous today instead of the 2 sizes too big t-shirt that I stupidly threw on this morning before I remembered I have dinner plans tonight.
    [/quote]

Done, but you get arrested for streaking

I wish I could go on vacation.
  • Thatonegal
    Thatonegal Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Done, but you only get to go on a long term non paid vacation because you lost your job.

I wish that I had the money to buy a new couch.
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Done, but you only get to go on a long term non paid vacation because you lost your job.

I wish that I had the money to buy a new couch.

Done, but only because your house was broken into and they stole everything including the kitchen sink so now it ALL needs replaced (so you got a big insurance check :)

I wish I could buy capris that weren't 9 inches too long. (I hate chopping up brand new clothes!)
  • Thatonegal
    Options
    Done, because you contracted necrotizing fasciitis (flesh eating bacterial infection) and lost your right leg to above the knee join. So now you buy capris that are 9 inches too long on one side and 16 inches too long on the other side.

I wish my jeans would stop gapping at the waistband in the back.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Done, because you contracted necrotizing fasciitis (flesh eating bacterial infection) and lost your right leg to above the knee join. So now you buy capris that are 9 inches too long on one side and 16 inches too long on the other side.

I wish my jeans would stop gapping at the waistband in the back.

Done: But that's only because you *kitten* got bigger and now you have to buy bigger jeans

I wish it was 3pm already so I can go on vacation!!!
  • Thatonegal
    Options
    Done, it is past 5 and you have missed an important transportation time deadline and will have to delay the vacation by two days and extend the vacation by two days so you go into work tommorrow and the next day to extend the vacation time.

I wish I could know what was going to happen in my future.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Done, it is past 5 and you have missed an important transportation time deadline and will have to delay the vacation by two days and extend the vacation by two days so you go into work tommorrow and the next day to extend the vacation time.

I wish I could know what was going to happen in my future.

DONE: but you see that you marry a horrible man, divorce, and live with 500 cats and no children. And later you're featured as a one hour special on hoarding: buried alive!

I wish I could just drop these last 10lbs already!
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options

DONE: but you see that you marry a horrible man, divorce, and live with 500 cats and no children. And later you're featured as a one hour special on hoarding: buried alive!

I wish I could just drop these last 10lbs already!

Done! But you drop them right on your toes.

I wish the people that agreed to do the 5k with me tomorrow hadn't backed out.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    They will come to the 5K with you but you have to carry them all!

I wish I could get a good nights sleep.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    @ Tandi done! but then they tell you that they didn't ever say they backed out and you realize that your suffering from early dementia and have to seek psychiatric treatment.

I wish the guy I'm seeing was emotionally available
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    @surfin bird Done! but then you sleep so well your alarm clock can't wake you for two days and you get in trouble for missing work.

I wish I didn't love this thread so much.
  • GeorgiaElliot
    Options

Done! But he sits on your couch watching Lifetime movies and crying all day. He no longer wants sex, just for you to hold him for 8 hrs a night. He also grows a vagina.

I wish I could find jeans that fit.
  • GeorgiaElliot
    Options

Done! But now you have to do actual work.

I wish I had more energy
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options

Done! But he sits on your couch watching Lifetime movies and crying all day. He no longer wants sex, just for you to hold him for 8 hrs a night. He also grows a vagina.

I wish I could find jeans that fit.

ahahahahahahah!!!! Done! but they hug your a@@ so well that you are followed everywhere you go by a string of lust filled guys. It is super annoying.. :laugh:

I wish the thought of my guy sitting on the couch watching Lifetime movies and crying all day didn't scare the *kitten* out of me so bad...
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options

Done! But now you have to do actual work.

I wish I had more energy

done! but you have so much energy that you clean everything in site, move on to the neighbor's house and finally end up at mine and clean it within an inch of it's life.

I wish that were true...lol
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    @Julie: Done, but as she's cleaning, she empties your secret drawer of naughty toys and delivers them to your neighborhood church for their community yard sale! :noway:

I wish that my new puppy would stop pooping on my darn floor!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Done, because the puppy falls in a well in the backyard and it's never seen again. :sad:

I wish I could spend a month in Australia.