Do you wear oversized clothes?

Options
I am getting rid of all my oversized clothes. They add so much weight to the eye. I have bought some more fitted (not too fitted)) tops, and boy what a difference. I went to see a friend and I wore a fitted top and she was amazed on how much weight I lost in a week. I saw her a week earlier, and she didn't say a word about me losing weight. Clothes really do make a diffence.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am getting rid of all my oversized clothes. They add so much weight to the eye. I have bought some more fitted (not too fitted)) tops, and boy what a difference. I went to see a friend and I wore a fitted top and she was amazed on how much weight I lost in a week. I saw her a week earlier, and she didn't say a word about me losing weight. Clothes really do make a diffence.
  • bridgett
    Options
    I love it! I’ve been wearing extra large scrubs, and last week I started wearing my large scrubs. Wow, ever one is caring on about my weight lose.
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Glad you both are enjoying the weight loss and the clothes to go with it! Enjoy!!!!:laugh: