50lbs down and 15 more to go...

Options
I have finally hit the big 50!!!

I am working towards a total of 65lbs gone as my weight loss goal and then maybe I will look and see about losing another 10lbs after I hit that goal. I want to post pictures but I haven't figured out how to do that yet, once I have time to sit down and figure it out they will be posted!! :flowerforyou:

My journey started in mid January 2012, and since then I have watched my calories and started excercising more. I started out just walking and doing a little Zumba on XBox 360...I highly recommend this game it is fun and you don't even feel like you're excercising most of the time. From there I started with Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred and I still use this dvd 2 or 3 times a week for something different. I recently (like yesterday) finished the Couch to 5K running program and I must say 50lbs ago I would never have guessed I would be able to finish this program and actually enjoy running.

For food I will eat pretty much anything I want and didn't really cut anything out, but it's all about portion and frequency for those high Cal high fat foods. I drink at least 9 cups of water a day and I think this is a big help with weight loss (even though you have to run to WR every hour all day long lol).

Well that's my story so far...pics will show up when I get to figuring out how to do it :tongue:

Thanks for reading! :drinker:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!