Looking for committed MFP'ers!

Options

Replies

• epcot6
    epcot6 Posts: 44
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I've logged my food and exercise daily since joining a few weeks. I plan on staying active.
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me. I'm on here daily and IN IT TO WIN IT.

I'm not perfect, just adorable. :)

Don't be shy, add DesignGuy!

Ok, back to licking up my Chobani Greek yogurt.

hah! Thank you so much for the laugh. I needed it. Definitely can't wait to see more of these type posts!
  • Danardeener
    Options
    Last week was my 115th day of logging consistently. I am a supportive MFP friend, if you can be. I have just about 2 lbs. left to get to my goal then I go on maintenance but still plan on being an active member. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • d8nni
    d8nni Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in it for the long haul too, feel free to add me.
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm here during the week, not so much on weekends. But I'll be happy to cheer on anyone who friends me.
  • blueyedmami
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I just joined today and am so excited! I also got the app for my iPhone so I can really track myself. I belong to a group on FB called In It To Thin It with about 40 females and we push and motivate each other daily but joining MFP, I feel like I'll really really push myself to stay on track now that I can see exactly how many calories I'm putting in my body. And the workout tracker...love it! I CAN DO THIS!! :smile:
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday. feel free to add if you like.
  • vmoyer2002
    vmoyer2002 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me as well! I only have 2 mfp friends who log in daily! Please anyone feel free to add me!!!
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    im on every day feel free to add me :)

^^

This!!
  • lorsven
    lorsven Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends to help motivate and help me stay motivated.

Add away :wink:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Add me!:flowerforyou:
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been here since Feburary and had my 200th day yesterday so I am in it for the long haul. Anyone else can add me too!

Have a super day!!!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day ready to go!

Feel free to add....any of you! I'm all about having people who are motivated and working hard.
  • MikeMadness
    Options
    I am also happy to have new friends :D
  • MudDancer
    MudDancer Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday, feel free to add me :happy:
  • babydoll315
    babydoll315 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am new on here as well and can definitely use the motivation and support! Please hold me accountable! :)
  • kisses4dylan
    kisses4dylan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me! I dont have all the answers however I am educating myself along the way and trying to gain as much insight from those who are succesful!

Wishing everyone success on this path to health first and weight loss second!
  • sherim71
    sherim71 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm over 150 days in a row now :) I can't really remember how many days it has told me I've logged on. Add if you'd like.
  • natalieakyzer
    natalieakyzer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I just started today. I have a long way to go so I will be here. Feel free to add me
  • smsrls24
    Options
    I have been on mfp for a while, but never posted or joined in on the community until now!
    You all look like a great bunch of motivators! ;)
    Anyone can add me as well...I am going to try to work on my profile and get some info on there, that may help me get some friends...or not! LOL
    What is up with only being allowed to add 5 friends every 10 minutes? If not for this silly rule, I would have friend requested ALL of you.
    and congrats to me on my first post! :)