20lbs in 60 days.....who is with me!!

Options
Okay so I am going on a cruise October 28th, my goal is to lose 15-20lbs by the time I leave.....I find I do better when held accountable and have others around to help motivate vice versa.....Anyone want to do a group that has similar goals?

I'm starting 30DS on Monday 27th, but am doing it a little differently (alternating between 3 videos of JMs)

Replies

• kolraw
    kolraw Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in. That is perfect for me. I want to be close to that before Christmas.
  • jniece55
    jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    That's great :) Welcome aboard, once we get a decent amount of people I will set up a group!
  • mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    So that's 10lbs a month. Hmmm... it's feasible and I'd like to jump on that bandwagon!
  • 91King
    91King Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I will join up as well. 20 lbs is my goal and I'm starting today...I also do 30DS and Jillian's other exercise videos and run 5 k a few times a week - I need to be more consistent with both eating and exercise.
  • noidles
    noidles Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I NEED to do this - between February and may I lost 22lbs, and I've now put on about 7lbs of that and I'm desperate to get back on track. I need to be held accountable.
  • jniece55
    jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great!! This will be great motivation!! I will start a group as soon as I get home and put a link to it!!
    91king-do you think my idea of mixing all the videos is a good idea? I've never done thEm
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Ooo, I'm in!
  • emverghese
    emverghese Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I also do the 30DS video, but not on a regular basis. I could REALLY use some accountability buddies to help keep me on track with diet and exercise. :-)
  • kolraw
    kolraw Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not to hijack the thread/control but I need the accountability also.

I am stalled and just getting back on things. I am going to do a morning workout at least 3 times a week (maybe a couple of extra rounds of golf :happy: ) and manage my food intake better.

What are you going to do differently over the next 60 days to achieve this goal?
  • keisha601
    Options
    Count me in dear!!!
  • valanncamp
    Options
    I'm in. I'm actually trying to lose 30 in 90 so i will keep on going.:smile:
  • GodsyGirl
    GodsyGirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Twinklene
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    That's quite a challenge, but I'm in! I think I can handle it! :smile:
  • lovebighair
    Options
    I'm in 20lbs +
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm in!
  • gabesmom11211
    Options
    Def COUNT ME IN :) Let us know what the link/group name will be
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am so IN!!! I've been doing well, but suddenly feel the old ways trying to creep back, so let's DO THIS!!!
  • CariBgood
    CariBgood Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That should be doable... how does this work?
  • WhatHayleyEats
    Options
    Yes I'm in! I'm going away to a festival on October 27th and I would love, love, LOVE to have lost 20lbs by then. Count me in a thousand times over and please feel free to add me, people, if you're doing this too! Let's get some incredibly cheesy motivational support going! :D