Brazil Butt Lift; lost inches in other areas too?

Options
tabithajoyy
tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
I was thinking about doing this program but i was wondering if anyone has done it and still loses in other areas? Does it work other areas besides your legs/glutes? Would it be a program where i would need to incorporate other workout routines to lose more inches in my midsection?

I still have a good amount of fat on my belly but deff would like to fix my legs and toosh but i just would like to know if anyone has experienced inches lost other than toosh/legs area?

Thanks for the feedback!

Replies

• veggiegirl115
    Options
    I have no idea but your prof pic is amazing!!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I have no idea but your prof pic is amazing!!

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • darlingnoire
    darlingnoire Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Damn, I want a butt like some of the women on the website. I'm definitely going to be following this thread. :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    To be honest, from the pictures that I have seen you are better off just doing the hard work on your own. If it requires personal trainers, shakes, cellulite buffing, etc then it will probably be more cost effective than $7,375 (the average price for the procedure IF you visit a professional) but the choice is yours.
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    To be honest, from the pictures that I have seen you are better off just doing the hard work on your own. If it requires personal trainers, shakes, cellulite buffing, etc then it will probably be more cost effective than $7,375 (the average price for the procedure IF you visit a professional) but the choice is yours.
    Brazil Butt Lift is a Beachbody workout program.
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm also interested in this program so I'm looking forward to seeing the replies that you get.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Oh, in that case you should give the DVDs the college try. What is there to lose?
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    Hey girl! YES, you will most likely lose inches all over your body AND lose some weight with this workout. While the focus on toning is primarily (obviously!) for your butt, the workouts ARE cardio-based. There are lots of dance moves! And one of the workouts is aimed at strength training to tighten and tone your WHOLE body. One of the other workouts included (called "Tummy Tuck") is focused on making your abs look as sexy as your butt! I think you would LOVE it :) You also get a bonus DVD with the program (called "Bum Bum Rapido") when you order from a Beachbody Coach (which I am) which is only 10-minutes long - great to use when you're super short on time!! You also get a 30-day money back guarantee. I'm going to message you the link to my site because I don't like to "advertise" in the forums. But when people ask questions about Beachbody programs I LOVE to offer help / advice because I love them so much! I am a Turbo Fire "junkie" myself, lol. Talk to you soon!
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have been wondering the same. I plan on buying the BBL at the end of the month and starting it next month. Try youtube for Brazil Butt Lift Results or Brazil Butt Lift Review videos. I have seen a few that are promising. Hope this helps. :)
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Brazil Butt Lift is a Beachbody workout program.

HAHAHAHAHA>> made my day.. too dang funny..
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite cross training program. As a runner, my weaknesses were in my hips, glutes, inner thighs. I've developed a lot of muscle in those areas to help stablize me and make me injury free. After reading the book Running Anatomy, I realized what a total program it was. I love the Sculpt program, which is an upperbody workout. I now do it with my 25lb kettle bell and heavier dumbbells. It's a lower weight higher rep cardio lifting program. All moves are combined moves that get you moving. I've done P90X, P90X2, and Insanity, I like those programs. But like the combo of cardio and weights at the same time which I get with BBL I've totally changed by body with BBL. Leoandro, the instructor, takes a little getting used to, but I really pushed through him and got used to him, don't like him as well as I do Tony Horton or Shaun T, but when you get used to him, he really is a better instructor telling you those "little" tricks of how to hold your foot or turn correctly, where your head or face need to be.

BBL also has a great Ab program called Tummy Tuck. It's hard work. No matter how hard I work, I still get sore every time I do it.
  • MCinSoCal
    Options
    I always see the video/infommerical when I'm at the gym and it looks fun, also it looks like it would help me with my dancing problem too, I'm dancing-challenged, LOL :blushing:
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the feedback! My friend is going to let me borrow it but i just wasnt sure if i wanted to until now. Thanks a bunch! After i am done with p90x i will get doing BBL =)
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have it and it's a great workout. My favorites are the high and tight and the sculpt,. High and Tight focuses on the legs and lower body and the sculpt is lower weights with higher reps. I always feel like I get an awesome workout when I do them. The Bum Bum workout gets me every time regardless because there are so many squats and lunges but it is a program I would recommend. I just now started ChaLean Extreme and love this program as well. I have yet to make it through P90X mainly because the length of the workouts. I think they are fantastic but with the kids it's sometimes hard to get something longer like that in. My goal is to actually finish 12 weeks of P90x eventually.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Its a blast. I could rest a tray table on my butt in 30 days. my thighs and hips improved too. Really fun workouts, not really intense at all but great results
  • KelliBelliSunshine
    Options
    Two years ago my sister and I went in together and bought Brazil Butt Lift. She had seen the advertisement and was skeptical but were curious to see if it would work.

We stuck with it for two months, and I had lost 4 inches off of each thigh, my butt had shrunk from the sides but still had a nice full butt shape. I had nice abs, and my arms were nice and toned. I couldn't believe the results. It deffinately works more than just your butt.

It comes with three dvd's which have different workouts on each. Bum Bum (a cardio workout for your butt and thighs), Tummy Tuck (20 mins of serious ab work), High and tight (butt and thigh scuplting), Sculpt (works the rest of your body: arms, back, obliques, and more ab work), Cardio Axe (cardio/dance work out). Depending on your body shape: pear, no butt, too much everywhere, you follow a specific monthly schedule designed for one of the three body shapes.

The main target is your butt and thighs, but the progam is designed to slim and tone the rest of your body as well. I looked better than I had in years, my butt and thighs hadn't looked better. The main thing is you just have to stay commited to it and it works wonders.

I saw results in the first month, my sister on the other hand didn't see much until the second month. It seemed to fall of her over night in the second month. I am a firm believer in Brazil Butt Lift.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    I thought it worked great. I guess I cheated a little and only did the workouts I liked. But my body completely transformed in a about 2 months.

This was 3 years ago, so don't look at my pics now. haha

Alejandro's (sp) accent is great!
  • tmoore_20
    tmoore_20 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I have it and it's a great workout. My favorites are the high and tight and the sculpt,. High and Tight focuses on the legs and lower body and the sculpt is lower weights with higher reps. I always feel like I get an awesome workout when I do them. The Bum Bum workout gets me every time regardless because there are so many squats and lunges but it is a program I would recommend. I just now started ChaLean Extreme and love this program as well. I have yet to make it through P90X mainly because the length of the workouts. I think they are fantastic but with the kids it's sometimes hard to get something longer like that in. My goal is to actually finish 12 weeks of P90x eventually.

I've done CHX and i am currently doing p90x! I loved chx! I was actually thinking about doing a chx/bbl hybrid. Not sure, still trying to decided what ill do after p90x. I am only half way through p90x
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    people who sell it are probably going to hate me but you can go to kickasstorrents.com and download brazil buttlift for free and do it from ur computer or burn it to a dvd..sorry-but as a 24yo mother to a little boy not working only in school full time--i dnt have cash to throw around on all these workout routines and thats how i got my hands on p90x books and dvds and brazil butt lift...now i just have to start the latter one, so i too am interested in the feedback u get.

I agree that's why I stole a car. Cars are freakin expensive, I have 2 dogs to feed

LMAO ok, this is FUNNY! ^^^^^^^^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!