Replies

• FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    *eye bleed*
  • jccst9
    jccst9 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Started last Friday....Have 100+pds to lose in my Goal at being 150pds US....Anyone else in same boat? We can do this! Who's with mi? Hope to make New Friends/Supporters:) Muahs

My first goal is to drop 60 lbs. (53 more to go, as of today), then I'm hoping to take another 50-75 off after that. So regardless I'm looking to crush over 100 lbs. Adding you. Good luck on your journey!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @jkramsey42...WE CAN DO THIS! Mi COusin is in the same boat as ya, however she is smaller then mi, she has high B/P and BPD too and swears the meds make her gain....Sending Positive vibes your way....Muahs:smooched:
  • the_new_robin2016
    the_new_robin2016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well in total i have 100+ lbs i want to loose! But i have already lost over 70 lbs, can i still be in?? i was 256 and i want to be 156, am currently in my high 170's low 180's (been going up and down lately). But i've totally been in your boat and i would love to help you steer it in the right direction! And not to mention get my boat to it's destination along with yours! Been at this for 2 years in November. I'm looking for dedicated friends who want and need support, along with giving it! Can i add you as a friend? and anyone else that fits the description feel free to add me! weight loss is NOT impossible! I now know that!
  • empot
    empot Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support! I started at 290 with a goal to get to 160. I am at 203 today! It won't always be easy but I promise you it is worth it!
  • Cnborro
    Cnborro Posts: 7
    Options
    Everyone can add me i have 130 to lose
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @Fishpondbubble07...just view your b/f and after pic...you most def lost wt. in face...I also see were you started at 275 and want to be at 160...we have the same goal I started at 260, but did not get on here till 250 almost wk for me...YOU can do this chica...Muahs:smooched:
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @Cls13594...just view your pics and your like mi...small legs with a muffin top....I'm gonna start posting belly/core workout vids...b/c I started jogging in Jan...but seems like my legs leg smaller and stomach gets bigger...LOL...even with spanx I'm mis-perportion...We can do this and you will be a Sexy Bridesmaid...your 18 so your metabo is gonna burn faster then Mi at late 20s as a Ma and others women who have more kids and or after they hit meno the metabo keeps slowing so keep up that Goal and GO #team Bridesmaid!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @Grinb...Your adorable....I have that teddy bear weakness, however I know its NOT healthy and I'm so sorry about your ICU-in-dosed Comma, however that being said your back and lets kick M. Obesity's *kitten*! We Can and well do this...#Team 100+ wt. lose!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @RolemodelmomT...Just saw your pics and read your Profile...Your Smile is contagious chica...I'm sending positive vibes your way and your familys way...sound like you have G8 support with the hubby...#Team 100+ to lose...We can and will do this! YAY!:flowerforyou:
  • nikkis01
    nikkis01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im in this boat too! Ive been off plan for a while after being unwell, but Ive given myself a kick up the backside and am back again, and doing rather well :D I would love more friends to keep me company on the long journey ahead, so anyone please feel free to add me :D
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @amohamy...<3 in the Red Glass chica and Beautiful face pic...You are GORGEIOUS and Can lose the wt. and I'm here to CHEER you on...Woo Hoo...GO Team #:flowerforyou: amohamy's
  • Kelceybyers
    Kelceybyers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have about 110 pounds to lose total maybe 115....depends on how I look when I get close. Add me if you like :)
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @FuneralDiner...Just saw your pics esp. the one were you were 165....I would love to be that size your GORGEOUS and mos. def. have that NY Model Emo LQQK and hope to see you fullful your dreams and congrats on the weight lose already:blushing:
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @mellert1004...I'm tired of being tired too...Thank god for these technology and apps and simply affordable and research tools on internet or I would be lost....We can do this and your 2nd round will go G8 if you want it too...We are our own enemies and I don't want to be mi enemy anymore...
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Im in the same spot with the same goals - also just started - so far I love the site and am learling a lot about the food I've been eating. I agree with you Jesse - Im tired of being tired and carrying around this 2nd person in a body meant for 1 and not liking what I see when I see recent photos of myself
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @jccst9...Congrats on the 7lbs already lost chica....also on Grad school...Not many ppl get there these days...You have Brains and beauty....You have alot of LOVE to give, so now its time to LOVE yourself first....this is why majority of us are not in the Ideal BMI....We can do this you guys...if we fall short of cals eating or not being burnt, lets just pic up the next day...I know its easy just to say ... "Oh next wk or month", but lets do it TODAY!:flowerforyou:
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @MrsRobinFrancis7142012...Yous a SEXY chica...just seen tu pics, and OMG! I can't believe it, your past pics you LQQK nothing like...You went bonde and have a HUGE SMILE on your FACE...You go GF...Anyone can be in Group...Love meeting new ppl. and hearing other's Journeys.....GO Team #MrsRobinFrancis7142012:smooched:
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @empot...OMG! Just viewed tu pics and read yourprofile...I love that you went from big jeeans and sweaters to all black form fitting workout gear to having the confidence to wear a red and like you i want to run a marathon too, bur for now 5Ks, 10Ks, and done 1 1/2 so far...my mile times are terrible but hope to be at 10min miles one day...Are you on dailymile? Keep up GREAT work!:flowerforyou:
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @Cnborro...You can do it chica....add more to your profile so we can get to knwo ya more....:smooched: