Working wife and mother needs help!

Options
Hi! I am a working mom of 2 boys and wife. I was on here before and never stuck to it. However, I am at my highest weight ever and I know I have to do it this time. My health and life are at risk if I don't. With 1 son off to college and one son running all the time I have finally decided no more excuses. I am doing this for me and wont quit until i succeed. Looking for friends to give encouragement and advice and I promise to do the same. Please add me if you could use another friend. Thanks :)

Replies

• runboostie
    runboostie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to cheer you on. We all (wives and mothers) could use help...and perhaps a wife ourselves.
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amen, we can ALL use the help! Add me - I've got two girls, a husband, a job, a home, and trying to have something just for me! :)
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I've got 2 young kids and work fulltime so am used to putting everyone else first and not having enough time to do things for me. I also have difficulty sticking to things but what I've found different this time is I really really really want to get healthy, be fit, be motivated, feel good about myself. Previously I just hated myself for being lazy, overweight and endangering my health. Best of luck.
  • Raebug123
    Raebug123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I work full time single mom of a daughter who thinks she's 21 (she's not even close!) and working on trying to go back to school! We can defiantly support each other through the struggles!!!!