I'm finally gonna be a United States Marine

Options

Replies

• psychRN83
    psychRN83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I was in the army six years ago and am trying to get back down to that weight. I have a long way to go. I dropped 45 pounds the nine weeks of army basic and gained a crap load of lean muscle. I used to see my reflection after basic out of the corner of my eye and wonder why the skinny girl was staring at me before realizing i was that skinny girl...lol. Once a marine always a marine. Have fun:-)
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    :love: :blushing:

Congrats!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Semper fi!!!!!
  • treimnitz
    treimnitz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And you look great!
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    First of all, thank you in advance for serving our country. My father was a Marine and I have a strong respect for people in our armed forces. You looks AMAZING!!!! You will make a fine looking Marine.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    You ARE my HERO.
    Thank you for your service.
  • jzsor12
    jzsor12 Posts: 69
    Options
    wow! :happy:
    inspirational!
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And don't get your Semper Fi tattoo until AFTER you finish training--you'll be asking for lots of special attention otherwise.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Great job. Try not to kill anything!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My oldest just swore in last week. Ships on 12/3. Heading to SC. . .perhaps you'll be together??

Awesome dedication. I thank you for your service and hope you have a succesful military career!
  • LoveMy3CutiesLBH
    Options
    Tremendous progress! Congratulations and thank you for being willing to serve our country!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Congrats! Great work!!!! With your determination, you will make a great Marine and serve our country proud!
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    It took about a year and a half, but after dropping a little over 100 pounds, I was finally able to fulfill my dream of enlisting in the United States Marine Corps.

I still have about 30 lbs to lose before I ship to boot camp, but there's no slowing down this freight train. This journey has taught me that boundaries are meant to be broken. If I can do it, so can you.

02ec690f.jpg

OORAHHH!!! That's so awesome, congrats to you!!
  • fightingweightboston
    Options
    Awesome job and a big THANK YOU for your service!!!
  • summeroflove99
    summeroflove99 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You really look the part now too :wink:
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    hoowah! (congrats!!!!!!) From one former Army vet to a future Marine!
  • Irisheyes88
    Options
    Going to be one SEXY marine

OOH-RAH
  • JAAD
    JAAD Posts: 21
    Options
    How awesome for you!!! OOO RAH! My daughter is enlisted. Best wishes!
  • ErnestinesMom
    Options
    It took about a year and a half, but after dropping a little over 100 pounds, I was finally able to fulfill my dream of enlisting in the United States Marine Corps.

I still have about 30 lbs to lose before I ship to boot camp, but there's no slowing down this freight train. This journey has taught me that boundaries are meant to be broken. If I can do it, so can you.

02ec690f.jpg

Great to know you will be "caring" for America. Congrats on fulfilling your dream...SEMPER FI! :flowerforyou:
  • winterdancer
    Options
    congrats:) on fullfilling your dream. any marine is a friend of mine .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!