Calling all 40 something's!

Options

Replies

• karijoeide
    karijoeide Posts: 103
    Options
    44 and feeling fine... Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • runboostie
    runboostie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well.... I am 44, and I can make myself laugh, if no one else. You know what Meatloaf says, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Can I still join the club?
  • runboostie
    Options
    I do not know who you are, but I am ready to pledge undying devotion.
  • runboostie
    Options
    Wait! Help! The devotion is for the 84 year old cranky tweetie bird!
  • julianatalie
    Options
    42 here x
  • gorga316
    Options
    I'm in my 40s and have to lose 36lbs a.s.a.p. I hate to exercise but I have no choice now. Dr. wanted me on a 800 calories a day diet and I just gave him that "look" so he settled for 1200 calories a day :P
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and love to work out. I'm in the best shape of my life and feel great! I sent you a friend request.
  • parrotlady66
    Options
    Hey I am new to this site looking for some fun support friends and I am in my 40's as well and I need to start feeling better
    sorry I am still working my way around this site too I will try and add some friends or do some invites :blushing:
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wait! Help! The devotion is for the 84 year old cranky tweetie bird!

Alas the comedy genius was luthergravy....he's 84 and cranky......I'm just a miserable tweetie bird....

*and it apears I can't spell*
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    41 YO f here... workout 6x week and very serious about getting fit :) Anyone similar... add me :):)
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Almost 48 but I feel 28! Lots of strong and inspirational women on here!!!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 for couple more weeks, not too serious about much of anything. That being said, I try to exercise 4 days a week cardio and weight lifting. My body seems to be rebelling lately, due to hormonal issues so it's making things more difficult. I am pretty much at goal weight, give or take a couple of pounds, and have been for over a year. Mom to 2 teenagers, a kindergartner and a preschooler so a good sense of humor is a must!
  • nc_moon_beam
    nc_moon_beam Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    40s --- yep
    Getting fitter --- yep
    Sense of humor --- yep

And looking for new friends!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Add as friend sent................
  • lauris430
    Options
    I've been in and out of the gym for a looong time. I'll be 50 in a few years so I could use some encouragement from some of my fellow 40-something peeps wanting the same thing as me - to be as healthy and fit as possible while fighting the aging process. I've signed up for my first 5k...gonna do the Couch / Potatoe thing and do my best!!

Friend me and I'll be as encouraging as possible whenever my boss isn't looking ;)
  • Masil20
    Masil20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request, as well as others on here. I'm 41 and also looking for more friends.
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 47 and having a hard time believing it!

Love to workout, especially running, just need a little push now and then.

New friend are always welcome.

Karen
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Present......for the next year or so.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    sometimes my humour goes over MY head
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for forty something pals with a good sense of humor and who are serious about being fit. Would love to trade good advice and absurdities. Heck, if you fit the bill, consider adding me to your friend list, even if you are older or younger.

Wow, you look fantastic. Nice way to stay in shape. :)